Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#11637] Trouble getting into the English/Debate forums

Gjest Pearl Danroth
 Del

Gjest Pearl Danroth

For several days, I have not been able to go into the English/Debate forums. Finally, I tried the Norwegian/Debatt link and was able to access both debate pages. Am I the only one having this problem? I have no trouble with the other (English) links in this website - just the Debate link.Wishing you all a very 'god jul'. Pearl

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Oldervoll

No, you are not the only one that had problem. We just moved the debates to another server, and forgot to change the URL on the English page. But now it should be all rigth. God jul to you as well, Pearl.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Jan Oldervoll

The timeout means that your borwser have not discovedred that we have moved the server. It may have something to with the way your browser is set up. It may also, whough very nlikely, be that tyour ISP's socalled nameserver has not discovered that we have moved. All nameservers should discover this after a few minutes on Wednesday afternoon.There is not very much we can do.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Oldervoll

Maybe it is our fault, after all. For the time being www.digitalarkivet.no (or digitalrkivet.no) is not working. You have to use digitalarkivet.uib.no. We hope to have the other two working today as well, but since somebody (and I do not even know who) is going to do the work, I cannot guarantee it. But I have started the process and we will do what we can on what in Norway is call the small Christmas Eve.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.