Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#12225] Katherine Grønn, Irmelin Solem, Rolf G. Grønn

Gjest Nathan DeVaughn
 Del

Gjest Nathan DeVaughn

Hello,I am trying to make contact with my first cousin. She was born Katherine DeVaughn circa 1955. She was adopted by Rolf G. Grønn and became Katherine Grønn. Her mother is Irmelin Solem of Oslo.I am nearly certain Katherine still lives in Norway. However, I don't know anything about where in Norway she might be living other than her mother is from Oslo. I don't know if Katherine (Trine) has married.I would greatly appreciate any advice anyone might offer toward finding Katherine.Thanks & RSVP, Nathan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørn Jonson Dale

Rolf Erik Grønn (maybe born 1960) used to live in Ørsta. He told me that he was of the Solem family in Aalesund. His wife is still living in Ørsta, Inger Anne née Nordang, teacher. Her emailaddress (according to the telephone directory)is: iagroenn@online.no. This is the only connection Grønn-Solem I know about, and I think it may be worth a try contacting the above address. The Solem family of Aalesund used to be fairly influential both in communal - both politically and buraeutically - and religious matters, as far as I know. The family is now extinct here in Aalesund.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.