Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#12424] Anne Larsdatter født ca. 1809 Ullensaker

Gjest Odd Brede
 Del

Gjest Odd Brede

Anne Larsdatter født ca 1809 i Ullensaker ble gift 27.12.1828 med Gulbrand Kristoffersen fra Tjerna under Brustad, Nes, Akershus. Kan noen hjelpe meg med forfedrene til Anne?Mvh. Odd Brede

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Geir Kamsvaag Berntsen

Har bare sjekket 1808,1809 og 1810 og fant kun én: Født 01.08.1809, døpt 06.08.1809 ANE DORTHEA, foreldre : Lars Thorersen Sundbye og Dorthe Jensdatter. (HF 344 Ullensaker 7, 1786-1815). Tar forbehold da jeg kun har lest igjennom én gang. (Alle 'Anne' er stavet Ane på denne tiden)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mona Årnes

Hei. Jeg ser at Ane Dorthea gifter seg I Ullensaker med Hans Knutsen Kjos. Ullensaker Bygdebok bind lll side 377. Hilsen MONA

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Ja, det stemmer. Viet 04.04.1832 i Hovind kirke, Hans Knudsen Nordre Kjos og Pige Anne Dorthea Larsdatter. Hennes alder oppgitt til 24 år og er nok sikkert den Ane Dorthea jeg fant. (Ullensaker KLOK I 1 1815-1835 7/11 p.439 no.7). På 'Tilgangs-liste' for Nes fant jeg en Ane Larsdatter fra Nannestad som ble konfirmert 24.10.1824, tilflyttet 1825 (eller rettere sagt, registrert da). Det var den eneste ugifte Anne Larsdatter i de listene inntil 27.12.1828 (men slike lister er jo ufullstendige). Men under vielser (HF 347 Nes Mini 5 p.443) finner jeg Gulbrand Christophersen Brustad Eie, 18 Aar Ungk. gift med Pigen Anne Lars Dtr. Wormnæs, 26. Denne alderen stemmer lite overens med FT 1865 (hun 73) om ekteparet er det samme som her finnes på Kjærna (som det her skrives) - hvilket skulle være sannsynlig. Har du andre opplysninger som du bygger på mht. når Anne Larsdatter ble født? Min Ane Dorthea er som Mona Årnes viste til, ikke den rette.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Basert på alder ved vielsen, har du; Anne Larsdatter Dragvold ('uekte barn') under konfirmerte 18.05.1817 i Hovind kirke, Ullensaker (Ullensaker KLOK I 1 1815-1835) 7/11 p.489 no.10), ifølge opplysningene ved konfirmasjonen født 26.09.1802 av foreldre Lars Johansen og Mari Andersdatter Dragvold. Dette er godt mulig den Lars Johansen som er omtalt i Nesten's bygdebok II s.145 og som ifølge ham giftet seg 1802 med enken Mari Knudsdatter. - Etter en RASK gjennomgang av konfirmerte i Ullensaker, er dette eneste kandidat basert på alder oppgitt ved vielse og forutsatt at hun ble konfirmert i Ullensaker.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Odd Brede

Takk til Mona og Geir! Anne Larsdatter Dragvold ser ut til å være den mest sannsynlige. Alderen i folketellingen i 1865 må være 10 år feil (63 år i stedet for 73 år). Gulbrand er født i 1809 og alder 18 år ved vielse i 1828 stemmer godt. Anne har trolig vært tjenestejente på gården Wormnæs. Mvh. Odd Brede

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
Gjest Dennis Gilbertson

I have been searching for Anne Larsdatter's parents for many months. Gulbrand Christophersen and Anne Larsdatter are my gggrandparents. I have been looking at Annes born in 1802 in Ullensaker and am looking at Anne Dorthea born to Lars Larsen Sidsvold and Mari Jensdatter. 1801 census says Mari Olsdatter but I believe it is Jensdatter. Gulbrand and Annes second son Ole Gulbrandsen Vika u Brustad, and his wife Birgette Johannesdatter named their first daughter Anne Dorthea. The bygdebok spells it Dortea but it is Dorthea in the church record. I guess Anne was a servant in Vormnæs. Are there any farm records from there that may have parents information? I think Anne from Dragsvold was confirmed in Ullensaker and married to Hans Olsen Hovind in 1830. Sorry I don't read Norsk good enough to follow the thread until I can get it translated.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Dennis Gilbertson

Further review of the church records shows the marriage of Hans Olsen and Anne Larsdatter to be in 1832. Both Klok and Kirk (Ullensaker 1815 to 1835) show 4 Jan 1832. The entry is mixed in entries for 1830 in both books. The Kirk (123402 #14 page 433 #18 says Hans was from Smedstuen u Lund. Anne's age of 27 in 1832 suggests an error in the age or this Anne is not the same Anne Larsdatter, Dragvold born in 1802. Does anyone know if the age is right or there is another Anne Larsdatter form Dragvold born around 1805?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dennis Gilbertson

Hi Laila. I can get the information in a week, the next time I visit the Vesterheim Center here, so I will do that. I thought perhaps someone would have the information immediately available. My main goal is to find the parents of Anne Larsdatter. Is my subject proper for this forum? Thank you. Denny

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

To Dennis:I'm a little confused. The Anne Larsdatter that married Gulbrand Christophersen (No.4) was not from Ullensaker, but Nes (Wormnæs farm).The only Anne Larsdatter born in Nes between the 1801 census ( Feb 1 1801) and 1806 is; DOC 04.10.1801 : Parents Lars Johansen and Randi Jensdatter at Dysland (Dystland).Having read the parish records of both Ullensaker and Nes, I would have had this Anne as my first choise for further examinitation.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dennis Gilbertson

To Gier:It is a bit confusing. Anne Larsdatter married to Gulbrand Christophersen is shown to be from Ullensaker in the Bygdegok in Nes for Tjerna u Brustad. If she was born in Ullensaker, and her age is correct at marriage and at her death, then it seems this Anne would be born in Ullensaker in 1802. From the research I've done, there are 3 Anne Larsdatters born in Ullensaker in 1802. I cannot find any proof of parents for Anne Larsdr from Tjerna. I have been working with the church records to try to eliminate some of the condidates. For example, if the Anne from Dragvold is the same Anne comfirmed in 1817 and the one married to Hans Olsen in 1832 then Anne from Dragvold is not the one. From my research I believe the choices are now to Anne Dorthea Larsdatter, Sidsvold, and Anne Larsdatter Holt. Since there are no parents named in the marriage records, I was hoping to find Wormnæs records when she was a servant there that may help identify the correct Anne. The only clue I have, even trying to apply naming patterns, is the name of the first born daughter of Anne's son Ole (Brustad Vika), Anne Dorthea. There is only one Anne Dorthea of the Annes in 1802. I will have to go to my notes to see what I found looking at Lars Johansen Dysland family. I suppose it is possible the reference to Ullensaker for Anne in the Nes bygdebok is incorrect. Finding Anne Larsdatter's ( fra Brustad Tjerna) parents is my brickwall. I am trying to find reasonable proof to convince the staff at the Vesterheim Genealogy Center here. I do not have enough evidence to pass that test. Does this help? Thanks for your response. Denny G

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dennis Gilbertson

Geir,I think the marriage date for Gulbrand and Anne in 1828 in Nes is correct. I thought the Wormnæs reference in the record for Anne means she was living on that farm at the time of the marriage and not that she was born there. I may be in error so will look at that possiblilty. I cannot find innflytte or utflytte records for Anne for a move from Ullensaker to Nes. I may be missing some small thing and so am reacing out to others for ideas. Thanks.Denny G

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

It's correct that the Wormnæs reference means she was living on that farm at the time of the marriage. So you are correct that Wormnæs is no proof.'My' Anne Larsdatter was still at Dysland at the time of the Confirmation 01.10.1815. (Here we find her DOB Sep 28 1801.)Ane Dorthea (as written at DOC Sep 19 1802)from a sub-farm to Sidsvold (Sesvold) might be right, but I find it strange that her name's just written Anne at her marriage. If you have the names and DOB of the children, I'd like to have a closer look at the witnesses.(And you're right about Jensdatter, they had Ane DOC May 17 1801 at Sidsvold and her name is written Mari Jensdatter like the next year).As far as I'm able to see, at this point we have no proof or indication of which Anne who's the correct. I haven't studied the marrigae records in Ullensaker and Nes, but I guess you have. And we can't be sure about 1802 either, and suddenly other candidates appears.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dennis Gilbertson

Hi Geir. Yes, it is not clear and is what I have been working with for a long time. I do have the names etc and the witnesses of Gulbrand and my Anne's children. Birthe Maria 8 Jun 1829 W. mund Bentsen, Edsvold; Maria Paulsdr ibid; Olea Hansdr, Brustad; Ole Xtoffersen Brustad.Kristian Lauritz 2 Mai 1831. W: Antonetta Larsdr, Rakkestad; Gorine Xtoffersd, Ejdsvold; Ole Xtoffersen Eidsvold; Paul Jensen Hoels; Niels Halvosren, Brustad.Andreas 27 Mai 1833, W Ole Xtoffersen Fenstad; Ole ?? Rakkestad; Gorine Knudsdr Brustad; Paul ?? Brustad; Hermana Xtiansdr Ejdsvold;Anton Gunnerius 1834 W. Ole Xtoffersen, Niels Halvorsen Brustad; Gorine Knudsdr Brustad; Ane ???;Ole Gunnerius 1837 W. Ole Haagensen RAkkestad eie; Niels Jensen Eidsvoldeie; Ole Olsen Brustad; Karen M Olsdr BrustadAnne Kristine 1841 (my ggrandmother)W Else Marie Hansdr, Rogstad; Berte Hansdr Nordby; Johan Christiansen Brustad ??; Amund Larsen Brustad; Martin Jensen Esvold.Karl Martinius 1847, W. Randine Andersdr, Brustad; Martin Jensen Esvold; Maren Gulbrandsdr Brustad; Ole ??? Brustad; Ole Xtoffersen FinstadThe ??? mean the writing was unclear. I have not been able to find any naming patterns. Anne Kristine came to America.I hope this helps. Denny G

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I'll have a closer look at the witnesses during the weekend and hope to find connections that could lead us to the right Anne. (Thank you Dennis for this imformation, 2-3 hours less work for me). But I'd guess this exchange of opinions about Anne Larsdatter no longer have general interest in Brukarforum, so those of you who are still interested, please send your mail address to gkb@c2i.net.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 år senere...
Gjest Odd Brede

Kan dette være den rette Ane Larsdatter (nr 21) på høyre side LenkeForeldre Lars Evensen og Inge Larsdatter som gifter seg i Ullensaker 2.12.1802Odd Brede

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.