Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#13752] Mats Sousater, Grytten

Gjest Sharon Tack
 Del

Gjest Sharon Tack

I am researching my Ole Madsen, age 41, listed in 1801 Census living at Grytten, Wold, Sausett. He is married to Kari Knudsd, age 35, with children Knud, Mari, Kari, Mads, Hans and the husband's brother, Mads Madsen.Through the LDS website, I have reason to believe that Mats Sousater may be Ole's father (Batch No. K421821. There is an Ole Madsen listed at LDS as being christened May 26, 1760 at Grytten whose father's name is Mats Sousather, Batch No. J421821) Is there anyone out there who can verify this? Is there anyone out there who is related to any of Ole's descendants? I would welcome hearing from you.Thanks

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Glenn Murray

Hi Sharon,I grab this opportunity to recommend my annotated version of the 1801 census for Grytten, Kors, Hen, Eid, Voll and parts of Veøy. Find it here: http://www.murray.as/genealogy (and follow the link to Voll)Every person on the Sauset farm has a reference to the local farm and family history ”Bygdaboka for Voll” by Olav Søvik, published in 1980.Ole Madsen’s father was Mads Olsen Sauset (1728-1790) and wife Mari Nilsdtr (1729-1780). I believe you have found the right man at LDS, the spelling is within normal usage in the area, but you should take a look at the church records to verify the date of birth for Ole Madsen; the bygdebok has the year 1761.Glenn Murray---------------------------------------------Litt reklame for min 1801 versjon for indre Romsdal med referanser til lokalhistorisk litteratur. Alle menneskene på gården Sharon er ute etter har referanser til bygdebøker, en av dem sågar til to. Se linken ovenfor.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.