Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#13759] Hafslo Parish

Gjest Jennifer Richardson
 Del

Would like the birth, marriage and death records for Marie Pedersdotter. She was born 4-4-1821 and married jakob Pederson Liseth. She later married Johannes Togersen in 12-9 1856. Thank you. Jennifer

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Bryn

I had a look at the Hafslo church book found here in Digitalarkivet. I found the marriage between Marie and Johannes Tøgersen in 1856. The record tells me that Marie hadn't been married before, although she had got several children before this marriage. The first of her children seem to have been with the man you mention: Jacob Pedersen from Liset in Bremanger (Peder b. 25th Sep. 1841).Marie and Johannes got a child together in 1855 (Ingerid b. 18th March). When this girl was christened, she pastor recorded that this was Johannes' 4th child with Marie out of wedlock, so they have probably lived together without being married for some years then.This can bee confirmed by the 1865 census. Just click on 'Lenke' to see: Lenke Here you will see that the two first children were born in Aardal. At least I found the birth of Peder in the church book for Aardal (b. 5th Feb. 1853). His brother, Tøger, may have been born in Aardal abt. 1848. Beside the children mentioned in the 1865 census, they at least had one son born in Lavik (Ole Johan, b. 11th Oct. 1850).

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Solfrid Vestaberg Ormøy

Jennifer: I have all this information you ask for. But again the same messages appear when I tried to send you a e-mail with this information, so you have to delete some more e-mails.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Solfrid. I have deleted messges. Something else must be wrong. I have notified the server. Youcan e-mail me at my daughter's address for now. Hers is zamstars@yahoo.com. Thank you! Jennifer

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.