Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#13789] Arne Hansen Sjothun

Gjest Jennifer Richardson
 Del

I need the birth, marriage and death records for him. He was born January 1801 in Sjothun. Died 1-17 1886 at Sjothun and married Kari Pedersdotter at Hafslo parish perhaps. Thank you. Jennifer

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Oldervoll

Jennifer Richardson,We have put all our data online to make it possible for people to search the data themselves. Of course sometimes one has to ask for help. Therefore we establish these forums. But you ar close to misusing the forums. Most of the information you ask for is easily found in our data, and you should try finding it yourself before asking somebody else to do it for you. It seems to me that people are much more eager to help those who have made a real try themselves.You have problably noticed that questions in most cases are ansered, not by the staff of Digitalarkivet, but by other users of our services. The staff consists of only three people working parttime and do no have capacity to anser all questions.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you. It is hard to follow for me as I don't know Norwegian. I have found a lot ofinformation on my own by hit or miss. I haveasked people to tell me how, or I have asked for Norwegian word translations. They have beengiving me the records instead of telling me how to find them myself.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Bryn

For this specific database you just choose 'Date of marriage', 'show all' and hit the 'Search' button. From the list showing up after some seconds, just mark all dates in 1830 if you are sure the actual couple married then. Then hit 'Finn postane' and you will see the ten first records of your search.You may browse through your hits with the link called 'Next'. If you have quite many hits, you may refine your search with another criteria. If you for instance know that the bride was called Ane, Ann, Anne, Anna or something like that, you choose 'Bride', 'starting with' and then write 'An' in the search field. A click on the 'Search' button will result in a list of all brides with names starting on 'An-' who married in your chosen period of time. Got it?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.