Arkivverket
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jennifer Richardson

[#13941] 1801 Birth in Hafslo

Looking for the birth or baptism of Arne Hansen, born January 1891 in Hafslo. Can't find thatyear in my search. I have his death record ofJan. 17,1886. Would like his birth record, too.Is this data missing? Jennifer

Guest Tor Andersen

If you manage to find him with these dates that would be a surprise! What is the correct date(s)?

Guest Tor Andersen

Sorry, I suppose it is 1801 as in the heading.

Guest Tor Andersen

... and in that case one candidate might be LenkeDepending on other information you might verify that.

Hi. I'm sorry I did a typo. That is him. I havehim listed with a birthday of Jan. 3, 1801 inHafslo. How did you find him? When I checked the christening records under baptisms, it skippedover the year 1801. Jennifer

Guest Tor Andersen

I used the simplest solution 1. Name equals Arne and then 2. Father starting with (or contains) Hans. This gave me 6 candidates but only one in 1801.If you choose Day of baptism / show all / Search you will get a list of all days in use. In this file year is not a separate variable so you have to use contains 1801 if you want a list of all candidates in that year.

Sign in to follow this