Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#14018] Message to Per Hakon

Gjest Jennifer Richardson
 Del

Hi Per. I am getting some information on Ingeborg Pedersdatter. She was from the Leirdal farm inLuster parish of Luster County. Her records arenot computerized. She was baptized in Luster parish on Jan. 1, 1770 and born out of wedlock,like the Family Search shows. Her parents wereAnna Olsdotter Leirdal and I'm still working onher father. I was told he was Peder Olson Dversdal, not Peder Larsen. I'm trying to findout through information from the Luster County History Book, Vol. IV(1991)under Farm#91,Leirdal, farum unit #2.Thank you for your help! Jennifer

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi Per. You were right! Your gut instinct toldyou that Ingeborg Pedersdatter's parents are AnnaOlsdater and Peder Larsen. Peder Larson died in1770, shortly after the birth of Ingeborg--whoknows what their plans might have been.So she has no birth record. I have her deathrecord, marriage record, and her in the 1801census married to Hans. I think you showed meanother record, too. I'll have to check back. Hope you read this. Jennifer

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Per Håkon Christiansen

Yes - I'm here, following you. If I get the chance I can check up archival information, but it will take some time, right now I'm up to my neck with work. Good luck!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Per Håkon Christiansen

By the way: now you have split this discussion into at least three fora, nos 13980, 13994 and the present. Perhaps it would be wise to collect all information in one forum, 13980, so that this discussion will be easier to follow. Informative headlines would also be helpful.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Oldervoll

It would also be a good idea not to put empty lines between lines when you are entering your information. By doing so you make your text looking like a number of very small paragraphs and thus more difficult to read. If you want to add to this discussion, please use the pencil you find underneath this text.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I copy and pasted everything on forum 13980. That's good to know about the lines. I was told that the messges had to be double-spaced. Thanks for informing me otherwise. Jennifer

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.