Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#23538] Johanne Marie Hansdatter

Gjest Anne Godfrey
 Del

Gjest Anne Godfrey

In the marriage records I have found the father of Johanne Marie Hansdatter (born, I believe, on March 20, 1826 in Agar or Ager (or Aker, maybe). All I could find was her father, Niel(sen) Johannessen, no mother listed. Johanne was married to Fredrik Emanuel Johanesen (or Johannessen, I've seen it spelled differently) (born Nov 4, 1829 in Oslo) on July 15, 1853. I also would like to find the mother of Fredrik - his father's name is Johannes Hans (doesn't say Hansen, just Hans). The two witnesses are Peter Christ. Hansen and Johan Johannessen. Any suggestions on how to find Johanne Marie and Fredrik's mothers would be greatly appreciated.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila Kornstad

If this is the family in the 1865-census:LenkeJohanne Marie should be born abt. 1836, because she is 29 years in the census. It also states that she is born in Kristiania (now Oslo).I can't see how a Niels Johannesen can be the father of a Hansdatter, because Hansdatter means that she is the daughter of a man called Hans.Yours, Laila Kornstad.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne Godfrey

Thanks for your response. I also thought the name was strange too, but it's in the book and I even had a picture made of the entry. I would have thought her father's first name was Hans, but I guess I'm wrong. And there is an age discrepancy somewhere because in the book that registers marriages it states that Johanne is 23, while Fredrik is 24 1/2 years old at the time of their marriage. It's also where I got the name of the 'bride's father's name'. The marriage was 1853, so if she gave her correct age, she would have been born in 1830. I don't know why the census would give her age so differently. It's very strange.Anne Godfrey

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.