Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#25289] Norwegians in America

Gjest Richard Peterson
 Del

Gjest Richard Peterson

I was trying to get to the data bases for Norwegians in America. Specifically I wanted Norwegians in Minnesota in 1880. I couldn't find them listed as they were in the old Interface, and if they were listed in the Data Base Selector I couldn't recognise them in Norwegian. Can you tell me how to maneuver into those American Census data base sites?Richard Peterson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Aase R Sæther

Hello, Richard! The best way by this time seems to go to the box 'Søkeomgrep' - in Databaseveljaren, fill in Minnesota, and then press the button 'utfør søket'.You should be able to reach there by selecting 'utlandet' (= abroad) in the box 'fylke' but there is obviously a problem there by now.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Oldervoll

In Kjeldekategori choose Folketeljingar og manntall. Then yoiu choose Nordmenn i Usa in Underkategori.Or just norwegians or nordmenn in Søkeomgrep.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.