Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#27101] Relatives of Anton Eriksen, Fride Marie Johanssen

Gjest Alice Eriksen
 Del

Gjest Alice Eriksen

I'm seeking living relatives of Anton Leif Eriksen, born December 1, 1859, and Fride Marie Johanssen, born December 1, 1869. Both were born in Norway and were married in Glemmen, Ostfold in February 1890. Anton emigrated to America in 1886 and went back for Fride. They had 10 children in the U.S. Anton is in the 1865 census; so is his father Erik Jensen and mother Maria. They are living in Skjeberg/Rodskasa. Can anyone help? Thanks, Alice

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

This is the information I've managed to find about Anton Eriksen and his family:Here is the family in 1865 [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/WebCens.exe?slag=hentglobal&register=gardsnavn&pgj=8&teljing=ft1865&filnamn=f60115.wc2&amt=1&funnenr=496>Lenke. In 1875 four of the children are living with their parents: Jens, Hans, Bolette and Sofie Lenke Hans and Jens help their parents (“Hjælper Forældrene”) and Bolette gets help from her parents and poor support.In FS I think I’ve found most of the the children except the eldest son, Lars, who is 22 years old in 1865 and, strange enough, not Anton!BOLETTE MARIA ERIKSEN Female Event(s):Birth: Christening: 29 AUG 1847 Skjeberg, Ostfold, Norway--------------------------------------------------JENS ERIKSEN Male Event(s):Birth: Christening: 10 FEB 1850 Skjeberg, Ostfold, Norway--------------------------------------------------JOHANNE MARIE ERIKSEN Female Event(s):Birth: Christening: 05 MAY 1853 Skjeberg, Ostfold, Norway This might be Oline in the 1900 census, living in Borge, Østfold

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.