Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#29345] I am having trouble researching Inderoy

Gjest Nancy Hashka
 Del

Gjest Nancy Hashka

I have reached a dead end in my family search, because I am unable to get to the Inderoy Parish records. Can someone please help me?My great-great-great grandfather and great-great-great grandmother were both born after the 1800 census, so I can't get any information about their parents. I am completely stuck. Here is their information.Peder Larsen was born in 1807 (place unknown) and died 1859 at Svenskgjerdet, Bye Farm. She was Martha Hansdatter, born in 1806 at Inderoy.I have all of our family history going back to these two people but can't get any further. I know they had 3 sons and a daughter.I would love to have any information on who Peder and Martha's parents were and if they had any brothers or sisters.Thank you

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug Robberstad Petit

This is no doubt their wedding: [url="http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/VR/individual_record.asp?recid=30684693&lds=4&region=12&regionfriendly=Norway&frompage=99>LenkeHis father seems to be Lars Pedersen and hers, Hans Hansen. So they should be in the 1801 census. There are several lars Pedersen in the 1801 cesus that could be a candidate: LenkeLenkeLenkeMaybe you could check the names of their kids to see if there are any similarities?There were only two Hans Hansen:LenkeThis couple already have a daughter called Martha, maybe she died and they called her up again.LenkeThis one is not married, but it doesn't mean that he didn't marry before 1806.No doubt Peder: Lenke The mother is Karen PedersdtrTheir marriage: LenkeMartha's christening:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

FS, VRI: Peder Larsen 26 father Lars Pedersen, married 28/11 1833 Inderøy, Marta Hansdt. 27 father Hans Hansen.Children FS, VRI: Lars Pedersen born 25/12 1835 bapt.7/2 1836 Inderøy and Hans Pedersen born 23/7 bapt. 20/10 1839 Inderøy. Their parents Peder Larsen and Martha Hansdt. (Peder Lorsen and Mortha Hansdt.)FS VRI: Hans Hansen married 31/7 1802 Inderøy Ragnild Johannesdt.(In 1801 Johannisd.)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hallvard Bragstad

Hello Nancy,I have registered all church records from Inderøy, for the period 1733 - 1840, for births, deaths, weddings and confirmations.As mentioned by others, found on familysearch.org, your Peder Larsen was born April 15th, 1807, on the Rostad farm in Inderøy. Parents: Lars Pedersen and Karen Pedersdatter. Peder was baptised April 24th, and it is in the records stated that his parents were married. Witness for the baptism: Maren Berg, Ingebor Aas, Anna Rostad, Sivert og Lars Stavrand and Peder Tronstad.Lars Pedersen and Karen Pedersdatter were married Sept. 4the 1806 in Inderøy, Lars was then a widower - married before, and living at Rostad, while Karen were from the Stavrand farm.I have found this Lars Pedersen dead, Apr. 17th 1817, 61 years old at the Rostad farm - as a tenant farmer (he did not own this farm). Buried April 14th.I have not found this Karen Pedersdatter as dead - nor even re-married.In 1776 (Aug. 31st), a Karen Pedersdatter was born at the Stavran-farm in Inderøy, parents: Peder Larsen and Berit Sivertsdatter.Berit Sivertsdatter was born abt. 1739, and died Jan. 26th 1813 at Stavran, 74 years old. 'laae syg en 8 Dage og døde af Alderdom' - was sick for 8 days and died of old age.Peder Larsen died Dec. 1st, 1820 at Stavran, 82 years and 9 months old.I have not found this couple as married in Inderøy.They are not mentioned at Stavran in the 1766 census, I have found them in the 1775 census, Peder, Berit and three children; Lars, Jon and Sivert.In 1739 (may 16th), one Berit Sivertsdatter was born at 'Dale-ounet' - but I am not sure if that place is in Inderøy, because the first years in the church-records, the records of the Mosvik parish was entered in the records for Inderøy. And Stavran is very close to Mosvik.Anyway, this Berit had these parents: Sivert Dale-ounet and Ingeborg Pedersdatter. This couple had several children, but Siverts last name is never recorded.Then back to Marta Hansdatter, born 1806. She was born feb. 23rd at a cotters place at Tronstad, her father Hans Hansen and mother Ragnild Jonsdatter. The records confirm that her parents was married, baptised March 9th, with these witnesses: Anna Nella Anthons Datter Roth, Johanna Lars Datter, Ana Peders Datter, Mons Pedersen, Hans Jørgensen, Peder Monsen.Hans Hansen and Ragnild Jonsdatter were married June 31st, 1802. He from Tronstad, she from one of the Bye-farms. Not quite sure about this Ragnild yet, I have seen her both as Jonsdatter and Johannesdatter, making her birth one of several candidates.This Hans seems to have been married before, in 1792 with Doret Olsdatter Verdal - who died in 1801. Hans was 33 years old in the 1801 census, meaning that he was born abt. 1768.And in 1768, Nov. 22nd, a Hans Hansen was born at the Leira-farm, parents: Hans Nilsen and Anne Nilsdatter.Hans Nilsen and Anne Nilsdatter were married Oct. 20, 1756. He was a soldier, no information on which farm he came, she from the Letnes-farm.Not sure about them, I will look more another day.Hope you got some new information here!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nancy Hashka

Thank you so much!!! This helps a lot! I have been so stumped with this and you have given me the answers.I never realized how hard doing this would be! The first side of the family I went to research was so easy. All I did was ask a question about the name Holmboe and wham, I was told there was an entire published book about that side of my family. I guess it spoiled me into believing this would all be so easy!But I have learned, doing this may be not be easy....BUT IT IS FUN and you meet some of the nicest people.Thank you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.