Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#31736] Anne Olsd Dumben (B.1778/1789,D.1827), wife of Lars Anthons Dyrdal Husøy,Solund

Gjest Susan Powell
 Del

Gjest Susan Powell

I am seeking information about Anne Olsd, the second wife of Lars Anthonsen Dyrdal (B.1774, D. 1847). He came to Husøy from Bergen with his first wife Giertkie Pernille Torstensd and three children (Anna Fridica, Thrine Bolethe and Anthonette). They had 2 more children (Peter Anton and Ahlida) and Giertkie died on 20 Oct 1819.On May 1822 in Solund, he married Anne Olsd Dumben. She was a pladsmandsdotter and her age was recorded as 33 years old. They had 5 children: Gjerkje B. 8 May 1822, Oluf B. 5 July 1823 D. 26 July 1823, Syrene B. 20 June 1824, Lars B. 15 Apr 1826 D. 16 Apr 1844?, and Anne B. 13 Aug 1827 D. 19 Aug 1827. Anne and her last child both died on 19 August 1827. At that time, her age was recorded as 49.Any information about Anne Olsd would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gisle Hersvik

You have maybe already seen that I have had a query here re. this family: LenkeThe Solund Bygdebok does not give much information about Anne Olsdtr. Dumben, but it is 'assumed' that her parents are Ola Knutson (d. 1823) and Synneve Olsdtr. found under the farm Dumba/Dumben around 1820 (I do not have more exact info).I have not located this family in the 1801 Census.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Susan Powell

I saw your entry about the family but thought responses had to be in the same language. After a reread of the rules, I understand that answering entries can be in English.It was wonderful to learn something about Anne Olsd as there isn’t much in the church records. I had hoped someone with a bygdebøk could find her. Was there any mention of her age when she married or died?Anne OlsdAs you pointed out, Ola Knuts and his family are a possibility. The following Eivindvik church records led to a search for that family in Lærdal.1819 Confirmation record for Marthe Knudsd Dumben notes her birth in Lærdal to Knud Ols Dumben and Magnilde Larsd. (LDS film 0126407)20 Oct 1827 Ingebrigt Ingebrigtson, ungkarl, age 26, “fød paa Lysne i Leirdahl”, father Ingebrigt Ingebrigtson Lysne & Marthe Knudsd, pige, age 24, “fød i Lerdahl”, father Knud Ols Dumben (0126408)23 Nov 1834 Knud Olsen Dumben, enkemand, age 59, father “Ole Knuds Øvrevold:Leirdahl” & Kari Lassesd Dumben, pige, age 28, father Lasse Christens Dumben (0126408)There is a 1799 Lærdal entry for the “Evenvig” birth and christening of Ole Knuds of Tonjum. Parents were Knud Olsen Moe and Magnilde Larsd. He died 9(?) weeks later. (0126469)The 1801 census for Lærdal places Ole Knuds and Sidselle Olsd on Moe in Tøniums. [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=f11422&gardpostnr=16&merk=16#ovre>Lenke I have wondered if Maritte Olsd “den yngre” age 12 could be Anne. I could not find a christening record for Anne but did for Knud B. 1775, Karen B. 1778, Niels B. 1781, Marite B. 1787 and Unni B. 1790. (0126469) Any ideas how to learn more about the 12 year old Maritte Olsd?Anne was on Husøy by 1820. She was a sponsor for the christening of Antonette, the first child of Lars Anthonsens’ oldest daughter Anna Friderina and husband Rasmus Matthis. The date was 1 April 1820 and sponsors were Sr. Lars Antones, Otte Ols, Peder Axels, Ahlis Jensd and “Anna Olsd. Husoen”. (0126407)Gierkie TorstensdThere is a probate of a will for Gjerke Tostensd. (0126622) I found it difficult to look through but can find the following names: Petter Anthons (son), tillemand Gnud ? i Bergen, Johan Torstens Arsten, Meli or Udi Baar..? i Bergen and Aleda Anthonsd (daughter). There may be other names.I think Johan Torstens Arsten was christened 25 June 1776 in Fjaler and the son of Tosten Leervog. (0126386) I couldn’t find a record for Gierkie.There is a Girkie age 17 on Botnem listed in the 1781 List of Souls Register for Yttre Holmedal. LenkeI also wondered if there was a connection between Gierkie and the Leervogs in Seamen in Bergen Lenke and the Examination Board 1803-5 Bergen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.