Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#31953] Kristine Atlaksdatter born 1865 Steine

Gjest Bette Sweet
 Del

Gjest Bette Sweet

Kristine,born 12 Dec 1865, daughter of Atlak Jacobson Steine and Ingeborg Malene Simonsdatter Eikeland. Kristine married and had a son Andrew born in 1888. Her husband might have been named Salverson and his occupation was a Jewerller, possibily in Stravanger. Kristine and her son came to America. I'm looking for the date they left Norway. Also what her husband's name was and what happenend to him.kristine had a brothers. Simon Andreas Atlakson born on Steine, 18 July 1859, (I think he stayed in Norway) Brother's Peder Johan and Ole Martin Atlakson went to America.(I have more data for them)I would appreciate hearing from anyone having information about this family. Sorry, I can't read Norwegian. Thank you Bette Sweet, USA

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bette Sweet

If you are asking if the material that you sent is the family that I posted questions about, Yes it is. I will have a friend who knows Norwegian read your message for me, until then, I will provide the following:I have information on the family from the Hetland skipreide i 450 arr, volume 1 on the farms in Heskestad parish. Also have found records using the first name search in Digitalarkivet.I have not found a marraige record for Kristine Atlaksdatter and not found an immigration date for her and young son, Andrew,born 1888. She may have used a farm name and I don't have that. Her father, Atlak Jakobson, died about 1874 and she is not listed in the 1875 census with her step mother. Appreciate you time. Sincerely, Bette Sweet

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bette Sweet

After Ingeborg Malene Simonsdatter(Eikeland) died in 1871, her husband,Atlak Jakobson married a second time, 02 Nov 1871, Guri Alette Torjesdatter (Hammersmark). Guri is the widow of Lars Gunnarson (Steine). Atlak and Guri had two children, Lars Ingebrit Atlakson,born 1872 and Jorgine Alette Atlaksdatter, born 15 Sept. 1873.In the 1875 census Guri is listed as a widow and has her children with her, but not the children of Atlak's first marriage, Simon, Peder Johan, Ole Martin Atlakson and Kristine Atlaksdatter. I am trying to find out what happened to Atlak and Ingeborg's children in 1875.I know that all of Atlak's children, later came to America, except Simon, I don't have any information on Simon. Peder Johan Atlakson came to America in 1884 and the others followed including my grandmother, Jorgine in 1892. Again, thank you. Sincerely, Bette Sweet

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.