Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#32739] Finger Kittelsen

Gjest Ron Gulbranson
 Del

Gjest Ron Gulbranson

Looking for family of Finger Kittelsen. I believe he was born in kongsberg around 1815. His daughter, Ann Malene Fingersdtr, born 1835 in kongsberg. Haven't been able to find his wife or other family.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Familysearch (FS) Fingal Kittilsen was married 13.apr. 1816 Kongsberg to Malene Michelsdt.Children: Michael Johannes Fingalsen born 28.feb. bapt.30 aug. 1817 Kongsberg. He was married 17 jun. 1854 Kongsberg to Tone Olsdt.Kirstine Fingalsdt. b.28.oct. 1825 and bapt.29.jun. 1826, parents Fingal K. Nielsen and Malene Michaelsdt.(This was in FS, VRI)One Kristine Fingalsdt. was married 22.sept. 1850 Holla Telemark to Jørgen Olsen ????Christiane Fingalsdt. b.12.feb. bapt. 27.feb. 1829 Kongsberg.? In 1801 Fingal Nielsen was 11 y. and lived at Lie in Eger, Buskerud ?????

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Odd K. Stuvstad

Fingal Kittilson (1780-6.aug.1857) m.13.apr.1816 to Malene Michaelsdtr. (1792-29.feb.1864)children: 1. Michael Johannes Fingalson b.28.feb.1817 2. Anne Serine Fingalsdtr. b.15.oct.1818 3. Kittil Fingalson b.16.may.1821 4. Kirstine Fingalsdtr. b.28.okt.1825 5. Christiane Fingalsdtr. b.12.feb.1829 6. Maren Fingalsdtr. b.3.mar.1833 7. Anne Malene Fingalsdtr. b.8.nov.1835Parents of Fingal Kittilson: Kittil Fingardson (1747-1807) and Sigri Kittilsdtr. (1741-ca.1810)Parents of Malene Michealsdtr.: Michael Janson (ca.1738-1813) and Jorunn Hallesdtr. (1757-1824)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Gulbranson

Ann Malene Fingersdtr was married to my great grandfather, Marcus Jacobsen, born 1841 in Aker, No. Ann was born 1835 in Kongsberg. This info was supplied 3 years ago and I have verified it in a few places. However, I have never been able to go beyond finger Kittelsen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Fingal Kittilson

I don't understand the relationship of fingal kittilson and Fingal K. Neilsen. Is this the same person? Both married to Malene Michaelsdt???

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Fingal. It was written like this in Familysearch but you must never belive all you see in the Familysearch. The churchbook will tell his name. I belive Fingal Kittelsen and Fingal K. Nielsen is the same person. So forget all about Nielsen and Fingal Nielsen 11y. in 1801.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 uker senere...
Gjest Ron Gulbranson

Beret; Is there no information about family of Anne Malene Fingalson, and Marcus Jacobsen? She is the daughter of Fingal Kittilsen, and malene Michaelsdtr. I know of only two children, Helga Mathilda Jacobson, and Julius Frederik Jacobson. I know there are more children but cannot find them. I know in 1876 they lived in Aker. These were probably the oldest.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.