Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#33981] Ancestry of Jens Olsen Fidsel

Gjest Richard Peterson
 Del

Gjest Richard Peterson

Hello Eivind:I have an Ancestry report for Jens Olsen I would be happy to send you. It contains 18 generations with 91 direct ancestors and 229 people including siblings etc. It gets back to the 1200's This is not a commercial offer, as I am a hobbyist only. I started the report with Jens youngest son so you would get some of both sides of the family. I was browsing the archive, and realize this is a rather old question. If you would like the report please contact me at rlockmanpete@sbcglobal.net. It is rather too large to post on the board.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan H. Trelsgård

No offence, but I think a lot of norwegian genealogists would be interested in knowing how you are able to draw a line from Jens Olsen Fidsel back to the 11th century. I think I know the names you would provide and I am also quite sure you are not able to prove that this particular line is correct. A direct line of 18 generations would not be too much to post here I guess ?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.