Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#33982] Oscar Joakim Finnoe

Gjest Holly Finnoe
 Del

Gjest Holly Finnoe

My name is Holly Finnoe I live in Spokane WA. I am trying to trace my husbands family tree and am having a very hard time.I am looking for my husband grandparents. Oscar Joakim Finnoe and Helma Johnson FinnoeThis is the info that I have and what source I got it fromWWI draft reg. card- June 1917 Petersburg ND Oscar Joakim Finnoe Birth- Feb 3 1894 Born-Aalesund Norway Farmer for him self Married one child He filed his Declaration of intent Nov 8th, 1913The family says that he died in 1920 from the fluThe 1920 census record has his wife Helma Finnoe at the age of 25 With there two children Maxine and LeRoy It says they lived in DahlenI have a SS death info on Helma Finnoe She was born 23 Nov 1894 in grand forks And died in pierce county WA 18 Mar 1988I would really like to find birth records for Helma, death info for Oscar, when Oscar came to the US and when Helma's (Lewis & Maren Dorthea Johnson)parents came over. We have a family story that says that Helmas parents brought Oscar over and declared him as there own son.And any other info that I can find things about there farm anything. We really don't know much about them.I am eternally grateful for any help/info you can give me. I'm sorry this is in english I don't know any Norwegian. Thank you Holly Finnoe 18312 N Mt Spokane Park Drive Mead, WA 99021509-238-5059

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Morten Strøm

Hi Holly here is a link to the 1900 Census in Norway LenkeHere you will see that Oscar was living on the farm Finnø, and he was a 'pleiesøn', meaning he was not the biological son, but lived there and was taken care of.Morten

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Morten Strøm

Hi again, sorry he was not living on the farm Finnø, but the rest of it made sense I think. And Olaus may have been changed to Lewis??, but Maren Dortea she is not there in 1900.. Morten

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.