Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#34140] Smørdal,Clausen,Klausen, Vefjell, Øvretveit, Olsdtr, Guttormsen, Monsdtr,Førde

Gjest Lisa Lipman
 Del

Gjest Lisa Lipman

Looking for descendants of the Clausen/Klaussen/Claussen/ everywhich way I've seen it clan from Smørdal gard (farm). My ancestor is Berge Claussen Smørdal who married Anna Jørgensdtr Førde (Sveio) in Valestrand in 1881. They had their first son Claus in Bergen (Geble Pedersgate) in 1882 March and 8 more kids in Bergen. Wife died, husband remarried then moved to Askøy had Georg, he died, sad... Looking for descendants from any of the families of this clan. I want to tell their families what happened to Claus. He sailed to Australia. I come back to tell you. I'm here in Norway now. Please skriver me. Even if you are a descendant of one of Berge's brother's or sisters or cousins or distant relatives who went to America (just saw last night that Berge's brother Jahn Klaussen (or Claussen, however they chose to spell it) 2 daughters ended up in Illinois, via Ancestsry.com but there is no contact details. Would like to hear from them too. But if you descend from Klaus Janson and Brita Monsdatter Hope or Jan Klausson Smørdal and Marta Andersdtr Øvretveit on the father's side or Mons ? and Kari Kjelsvik on mother's side of Berge and his sibblings then you are a descendant just like me so contact me on lisamlipman at hotmail.com All queries welcome. Oi,vey, so many names, it gets confusing so dont get me started on Claus's mother's side of the family at Førde farm. But if you do have ancestors from Førde i Sveio with the names of Rasmusdtr, aslaksen, Torcheldtr, Anderssdtr, Olsen, Solheim, Torresdtr, Skartland, Jørgensen, then you're probably related too. I guess that just about covers every family tree in Norway now.Cheers, Lisa

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.