Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#39055] Christina / Kristina Hansdatter born 1762 in Oyer

Gjest Georgina Smith
 Del

Gjest Moira Bue

oops, something funny going on....Georgina, the records you are looking at in Fåberg are online in the digital archives! Looks like your Christense's parents were Hans Svendsen of Forset(h) Farm and Oste Christophersdatter of Præstruud, married Nov 7, 1743. Moira Bue (Bue Gård, Fåberg, now 110 Gamleveien, Lillehammer)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Moira!Thank you for this information! As I said in (25) I am not totally sure if this is my Christence but I sure do hope so as so many good people have helped me. I am very thankful to everyone who is helping me!The only funny thing I see is what was on IGI as the parents of Christence. Is Praestruud a village in the parish of Fåberg?Thank you for your help!Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Hans Svendsen of Forset(h)Farm. I forgot to ask where that place is/was. Hope someone will let me know where it was located - in what parish?As I read your message again Moira, I think you meant something funny with the website since two messages from you had no info. It seems to be acting up a little - it came into my e-mail many times!Many thanks! Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Moira!I am back with another question.Where were Hans and Oste married?Thanks again! Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Thor Böhmer

I have many of Kristense's forfathers. If you are interrested I could mail you what I have?We also have fellow ansisters - like most people in this area.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Hi Thor!Wow! now this is exciting!I am so happy that I want to shout so loud that you could hear me way over in Norway!I am not sure what 'fellow ansisters' means. I am very interested in the information you have!I do not know the proper way for this discussion, should my email address be put on here or my mailing address?Thank you very Much!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Hi Thor!Do I understand correctly that you and I are distantly related? I am very grateful that you saw this discussion!I do look forward to hearing from you again to let me know how I can give you my address information.I am not feeling well so I may be resting for a little while but will answer back as soon as I can.Sorry I do not understand all things in Norway - but I am trying to learn.Many thanks! Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Thor Böhmer

I have an e-mailaddress that I normally do not use and normally not look up: tbohmer@operamail.com.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Kari! thank you for telling me where Forset and Præsterud were located. Lars! thank you for the map.Thor! I send you a message - hope we keep writing to each other. I also have e-mail I do not normally use but please try then we will correspond about family information. irisheyes44@gmail.comHappy day! Tordis will be so surprised when she sees all new help I have received.Many thanks! Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Hi Tordis!I am still very interested in the details you find out for the marriage of Anders Pettersson and Christence Hansdatter.Many thanks! Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tordis Trønnes

Hi !IGive me a day or two, Georgina, then I hope to give you some more details. I think we need some more info because I`m not realy sure that we are on the right line.Tordis

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Hi Tordis!Of course there is no rush for this! I just appreciate your help very much! Whatever time it takes to make sure it is correct is fine with me.I am quite sure this marriage that Berit found is the right one:Anders Pettersen was married 14/2 1799 in Østre Gausdal (Gusdal 1801) in Oppland to Christenze Hansdt. They are not in Gusdal in 1801. You will remember that you found the family in 1801 further north (3). Which made it easy for them to just go over to Jämtland, Sweden.Now if only the marriage information will say where they are from or parents names then we will know for sure.Please take whatever time is needed! I just wanted you to know that I still wanted info from the marriage even though so many others were coming forth with info. I appreciate everyones help!Thank you so much Tordis!Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Tordis!I just thought of one other thing that may help in determining whether we are on the right track.Anders and Christenze married 14 Feb 1799. Perhaps their first born son Petter Andersson born Oct. 1799 was born in the same parish that they were married.Sorry I do not think of everthing when I should.Many thanks! Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tordis Trønnes

Hi Georgina !I met a guy from Gausdal today and he will look up the church records tomorrow night.But now I think we are on the right track. I have a book from Gausdal 'Slegter og Gaardar i Gausdal 1820-1824' and I found something about Forset. Daardi Præsterud and Svend Forseth moved from Præsterud to Forset in Gausdal. And so '..........Christense Hansdtr. married a Swedish, don`t know anything about them'.So now we have to wait until tomorrow, then I hope we can get some more details.Tordis

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Tordis!Thank you very much! Please also give much thanks to the guy in Gausdal.Such a happy day! So many happy days lately, thanks to all who are helping.I have only been home for a little while and was surprised and happy to see your message.I was ready to wait for a few days. You are so good to help and I thank you very much!Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Good news.Churchbook Gausdal: Anders Pettersen Byefeld and the girl Christenze Hansdt. Forset was married 14/2 1799, engaged 13/1 1799. Caut: Peder Hansen og Hans Pedersen Forset.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina smith

Hi Berit!I just woke up here in Canada. In one hour I will have to go to work for the day.Thank you very much for the good news!I do not understand the last part Caut: Peder Hansen og Hans Pedersen Forset.Oh, my, I have so much to learn about Norway.Many thanks! Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I forgot: Ingeborg Anne born 16/2 bapt. 28/2 1808 Frosta N-Trøndelag, parents Anders Pedersøn and Christense Hansdt., Godparents Ane Hogsstad, Jonette Hogstad, Ane Hogstad, Hans Hogstad and Ole Hogstad.I don't belive this is your Ingeborg. The date is wrong.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Caut. = cautonister (I belive we can call them best man).I can not promise this is the right family, but it looks very much like it.Source: Slekter og gaarder i Gausdal, Hans Kraabøls opptegnelser: (Families and farms in Gausdal, Hans Kraabøls records/notes.NEDRE FORSET, before called Øvre Forset:1) Iver Forset was the first man at Ø. Forset. He was married to a girl from Søndre Forset. 1 son is known, Hans.2) Hans Iversen Ø. Forset was married to the girl Rannei Svensdatter from Waalen (Walen), 5 sons and 2 daugthers.3) Sven Hansen Ø. Forset was married to the girl Daardi Olsdatter from Evenvold, 2 sons and 3 daugthers. Dordi was remarried to Ole Amundsen.4) Hans Svensen Ø. Forset was married to the widow of Peder Presterud in Fåberg, Aaste Christophersdt. born in Øverdalen. They used Presterud for some time and then moved to Ø. Forset. Hans moved all the houses from Ø. Forset down to Nedre Forset. 2 sons and 5 daugthers. Children: Peder Hansen Forset (1747-1820), Sven Hansen (1758-) moved to Trondheim, Sophi Hansdt. to Blegen, Daarte Hansdt. to Nerdalen in Fåberg, Anne Hansdt. married to Syver Rustad in Fåberg and Christense Hansdt. married to a swedish man.5) Christense Hansdatter was married to a Sweedish man and nothing more are known about them. EVENVOLD farm:Ole Iversen Evenvold, daugther Daardi Olsdt. married to Ø. Forset.WAALEN farm:The first man here was Stener Olsen from Nørdre Stene. His great grandfather was Bjørn Nedre Kraabøl. Stener had a son named Sven Stenersen Vaalen.Sven Stenersen had 3 sons and 2 daugthers. 1 of the daugthers was Ranei Svensdatter married to Ø. Forset.Sorry, but no year or dates are mentioned. But if you calculate with around 30 years a generation for men and 25 for girls it should not be very wrong. Maybe someone else knows the dates.I also have the names of the siblings in the other generations.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tordis Trønnes

Hi Georgina !Got an E-mail from Gausdal just now. I can confirm info (No 45) from Berit Knudsen. But I`m still waiting to hear about the son, Petter. If you want descendants for Sven Hansen Forset and Daardi Olsdatter Evenvold I can make a file for you. My husband is descendant of Torger Svendsen Forset born 16.06.1730. Can I use the address you have in No 38 ?I don`t trust all the info from that book (Berit Knudsen - No 48) Slekter og gaarder i Gausdal, Hans Kraabøls opptegnelser. So we need to confirm the info in the Church records.Tordis

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.