Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#51479] Are Parents of Ole Olsen listed on this Marriage Announcement?

Gjest Arthur Peterson
 Del

Gjest Arthur Peterson
Lenke Attempting to help find the parents to Ole Olsen listed in this marriage announcement in 1773 Ringsaker.Third down from the right side is Ole Olsen Nordlien og Lizbeth Halvorsdtr. Known parents to Lizbeth are Halvor Stephansen and marthe Hansen. Have a family listing from familysearch of 11 children born between 1773 and 1799. Also have Nordlien from 1801 census listing Ole and Lisbeth and 8 children plus others. Gunild Olstr appears to be a half sister to Ole.Family would appreciate any information to identify Ole's parents.Art
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Halvorsen

Hi Arthur,I never got your link to work but I presume this is what your query is about [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=9064&idx_id=9064&uid=ny&idx_side=-175>Lenke , second couple down on page 347.Based on the findings in the churchbook, I made a search in FS and came up with this Lenke which probably is the right Ole Olsen and his parents ?Berit Olsdatter as widow in 1801 census at farm Sæter, together with several of her children

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arthur Peterson

Hello Klell,That was not the same listing, but I like yours better. Mine is on page 355 and yours is on page 347. Not sure why there were two.I was suspecting a connection to Fåberg but only because the family used Smee. Search for farm Smee only came up in Fåaberg.The age does not seem right for a birthdate in 1779 as Ole is listed as 56 in 1801 and Lisbeth is 48 in 1801.I did find two Ole Olsens born in Fåberg in 1745 which might match. Found on familysearch.org. Will attempt to find on church records now that Fåberg has a possible connection.Art

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Halvorsen

Please disregard my somewhat confusing link to FS. I should have checked the 1801 census for Ole and Lisbeth, but I did not. Sorry about that !My link points to the wedding of Ole and Lisbeth, yours point to the christening of their first child Berthe a little later the same year.At his wedding it is stated that Ole comes from the farm Rovrud(Røverud ?) at Faaberg, so you should probably have that in mind too, if you take a closer look at a possible Faaberg connection.Kjell H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arthur Peterson

Found the farm, Røverud, in Fåberg in Oppland in 1801 census. But so far cannot make a connection to Ole Olsen listed as living on Nordlien in Ringsager in 1801. Will keep trying.There is also a farm Roverud in Grue Hedmark but do not believe there is a connection.The records for Fåberg are very difficult to read. The two birth records I found in 1745 for Ole Olsen were 27 Jun 1745, father Ole Lillebache and on 30 Sep 1745, father Ole Ulland. So if anyone can make sense of those records, it would be greatly appreciated. Any connection to my Ole?Art

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.