Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Kan noen vennligst oversette denne

Robaaa
 Del

That's quite a lot of text involving property transactions and many different persons unrelated. Why would you need the whole page translated? You'll probably get more response if you are a bit more specific about your needs.

Best regards

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

That's quite a lot of text involving property transactions and many different persons unrelated. Why would you need the whole page translated? You'll probably get more response if you are a bit more specific about your needs.

Best regards

Hi,

I am researching Breivoll farm as a direct descendent of Hans Olai Mikkelsen who gets a lot of mention. I want to know about what he is doing at Breivoll, cwho he works with etc.

This is a very difficult period to research with scant resources and little information written down. If you could help that would be great!!

Anything would be helpful the handwriting is pretty bad. The piece about Jens Hansen would be useful too but anything would help.

Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider