Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

John Pedersen (Arnstad, maybe) father

Gregg Westling
 Del

I have a good start on his wife’s (Ingeborg Pedersdatter Myhr) lineage, but I can’t seem to find anything on John’s family other than his father’s name “Peder Johansen”

Here’s John and Ingeborg’s marriage, record #51

Permanent pagelink: http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=16375&idx_id=16375&uid=ny&idx_side=-300

Permanent imagelink: http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:NBN:no-a1450-kb20070925630395.jpg

TarynMN has said that John’s farm name might be Arnstad and he was born in 1802-3. I haven’t found birth records for those years in the Nord-Trøndelag county, Stjordal ministerial books. I guessed that Peder might have been born in the 1770’s but have not been able to find him yet.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Peder came from the farm Arnstad in Skatval:

John Pedersen Arnstad b. Dec 29, 1802, dead before 1865 son of Peder Johansen Arnstad baptised March 18, 1770, d Feb 1, 1846 and Ellen Johnsdatter Skjervold b 1780, d May 8, 1832.

John married Oct 9, 1826 to the widow Ingeborg Petersdatter Myhr b 1796, d Jan 28, 1876

Ingeborgs first husband was also named John Pedersen(!) they had 3 children

If you send med your e-mail address I will scan and send you (Monday morning) the bygdebok pages for both the Arnstad and Myhr farms

Grete

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider