Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Charles Peterson info needed

Mark Peterson
 Del

On 8/20/2019 at 9:25 AM, Carl-Henry Geschwind said:

Please forgive me if this information has already been suggested in a previous discussion.

Familysearch.org has the following Carl Pedersens born in Aust-Agder (the county/fylke that includes Arendal) 1825-1835 (excluding Johan Carl Pedersen, son of Peder Palmstrom, who I understand has already been ruled out):

(1) Carl Severin Pedersen, born 29 January 1825 in Vestre Moland to Peder Kiddelsen and Maren Svendsdr

(2) Carl Andreas Pedersen, born 10 October 1826 in Dybvåg to Peder Olsen and Ingeborg Marie Carlsdr

(3) Anthon Carl Pedersen, born 31 July 1828 in Risør to Peder Jensen and Andrea Georgine Juell

(4) Carl Pedersen, born 11 April 1831 in Risør to Petter Bruun and Caroline Mathilde Malmsteen (use of family names among parents suggests he probably went by Bruun)

(5) Carl Andreas Pedersen, born 6 June 1832 in Risør to Petter Dederik Andersen and Anniken Knudsdr

(6) Carl Severin Pedersen, born 12 February 1833 in Tromøy to Peder Lydersen Songe and Inger Clemetsdr

(7) Carl Johan Pedersen, born 20 September 1834 in Landvik to Petter Knudsen and Maren Tellefsdr

Of these, (6) Carl Severin Pedersen can already be ruled out, as he married 1879 in Arendal.

With the other 6 candidates, it is now a matter of seeing whether they can be ruled out (either because they died young or because they can be found in Norway after 1855)

If all of them can be ruled out, then we can move on to the Christian Pedersens, of whom there are quite a few more.

Ok, so does it also have any Charles or Carl Pettersson’s born abt 1825-1835 born in Aust-Agder (the county/fylke that includes Arendal)? Can anyone help me with this search? Thx Mark Peterson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider