Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

In search of any information on Hans Johann Viehmayer, born in 1899

Ingrid Viehmayer
 Del

Hello from Brazil!

Hans Johann Viehmayer was born in Flensburg, Germany, in 1899. However, due to World War I, he ran away from there and went to Norway, in order to not serve the war.  When he arrived in Brazil in the 1920s, he had a Norwegian passport. I guess he applied for a Norwegian citizenship at that time, and because of it, he lost his German citizenship, since  it was necessary to lose his German citizenship if he wanted to have a Norwegian citizenship. 

So, can you help me find some records of Norwegian citizenship applications between 1914 and 1923?

Any help will be appreciated. 🙂

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I found nothing - but take a close look yourself: Pages 540-562 Last name beginning with V and W.

RA, Justisdepartementet, 3. politikontor P3, C/Cc/L0001: Journal over statsborgersaker, 1891-1946, s. 539-540
Brukslenke for sidevisning: https://www.digitalarkivet.no/db10101602170248

Endret av Jon Erik Berg-Hansen
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider