Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#1281] Missing Sande Emigrants

Gjest John D. Bohlig
 Del

Gjest John D. Bohlig

Dear Digitalarkivet:I greatly appreciate your efforts to put Norwegian records on the internet. I have two great grandparents who left Sande in 1852 for America, along with three of their parents. There seems to be a large gap in emigrants from 1843 until much later. On p. 319 of the Kirkeboka that covers 1852 you can see that Rasmus Nilsen, entry 14, and his wife Helle Birgitte Ingebretsdatter "of 5 Barn: Nils 14 aar [my great grandfather], Maren Kristine 12, Caroline 8, Hans Christian 6, Thorvald 2" all left for America, as did the families in item 15 "Jens Christensen og Hustru Randi Larsd. Dalen of 5 Barn . . " and item 16 Ole Christiansen Qvisle 25.I believe there are quite a few problems with the Emigrants portion of the Digiatal Archives for Sande Sogn, including the factor that the items are all shifted one category to the right, which is o.k. so long as you go to the category to the right to do your search.I occasionally note a mistake in the digital archives for Sande, and do not know if you are interested in being notified of them. If so, please let me know.Thank you,John D. Bohlig, New Brighton (St. Paul), Minnesota jdboh@attglobal.net

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Hamberg

As far as I know, the Digital Archive is not responsible for the content of what's found under "Digitalpensjonatet".With respect to Sande, you should therefore contact RHGSande (Group for registration of historical sources). There's a personal address and phone #, but they are also available at:sandebib@vf.fylkesbibl.noMvh Kjell Hamberg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.