Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#1920] Births & Deaths in Kristiansand S

Gjest Carl Nilsen
 Del

Gjest Carl Nilsen

Is there any way of obtaining a list of Births and Deaths in Kristiansand S. I had two uncles (Arthur & Henry Nilsen) and one Aunt (Magda Nilsen) who I have been unable to find any information about. If I can find where they died perhaps I can find their children who would be my cousins. They were probably born after 1900 as they do not appear in the 1900 Census, like my Father Karl H.Nilsen, who was born in 1893. Thank you !

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anette Skogseth Clausen

I don't believe there is any electronic registration of the church registers from Kristiansand. The Regional State Archives of Kristiansand has the original documents, perhaps they can help you. Their e-mail: statsarkivet.kristiansand@riksarkivaren.dep.noYou can also buy microfiches of the church registers from Kristiansand, then you must contact Svein Warberg at the National Archives. His e-mail address: svein.warberg@riksarkivaren.dep.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.