Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#2110] 1875 Census

Gjest Melissa Hvidsten
 Del

Gjest Melissa Hvidsten

Does anyone know when the 1875 census will be completely online? Is there an every-name index for this census anywhere on paper/film? I'm looking for a family who I think came from the Stavern area of Vestfold.Melissa Hvidsten

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Bryn

Even though some parts of the 1875 census is digitized on a private basis and is found here and there on the internet, the owner of most the digitized data is The University of Tromsø. These data are searchable at the web pages of RHD. Stavern is located to the district of Vestfold, and just a few municipalities in this districts are found yet (Sandar and Sandefjord).

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Bryn

Sorry for not mentioning that, Jan. My point, however, was that the RHD interface offers overall searching possibilities also for the 1875 data found in the database.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Oldervoll

Knut is right. We have overll searching capabilities for the 1875 census, but for the time being only in the Norwegian interface. This will change within the next few days.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.