Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#2154] Peder Johnsen.born 1834.

Gjest Sverre H. Sponaas
 Del

Gjest Sverre H. Sponaas

Seeking information about my greatgrandfather Peder Johnsen,born in Tiller,Sor Trondelag,1834.Died in Trondheim,1897-99.Married to Anne Haagensdatter from Ritsen(Rissa).They had three children,Anne,Peder and Haakon Hjalmar.Occupation:Miller at Ihlen Sawmills.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Hamberg

Peder Johnsen, wife Anne and the three children can all be found in the 1875 census for Trondheim. (The 1875 census is found in the RHD database). The person Kjerstine Johnsdatter (or Johnsen) in the same household (in 1875) is apparently Peder's sister. You can use her as a tracer to identify Peder's mother, (widow) Ane Einers. (+ apparently a second sister) in the 1865 census for Trondheim. In the 1900 census (also for Trondheim); Kjerstine is living with Anne (Peder's widow) and her daughter. I have tried to find Peder Johnsen in the 1865 census, but for some reason I haven't succeded. Does this bring you any further? As far as I can see from the 1900 census for Trondheim, the widow Anne (Johnsen) is living with the daughter Anna

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.