Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5508] Ole Nelsen Skogstad

Gjest vonda Bongs
 Del

Gjest vonda Bongs

Ole stayed in Norway when his 2 brothers and sister came to America. The last I know of him was in the 1865 cenus on Oye in Vang, Oppland on the Bakkene farm. He was 18. Any one have any knowledge of how to find out what happened to him? (Ole Nielssen.) Vonda from Minnesota

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Hamberg

In the mormone database IGI you'll find the marriage in Vang on Apr 6 1874 for the couple Ole Nielsen and Berit Helgesdatter. She might be the widow Berit Helgesdatter (b. 1842) on the farm Sørbu in Vang in the 1900 census.Mvh Kjell Hamberg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tom Askerøi

The «bygdebok» for Vang in Valdres gives the following information (in my poor translation):Ola Nilsson Skogstadeiga, «Ola på Bøkko» (1848-1896) used Søre Sårrbu or Sørbu 1874-96. He was married 1874 to Berit Helgesdotter Sårrbu (1842-1917). They had the following children: Marit (1874-), here for a while, to America 1900, Ingebjørg (1876-), to America 1900, then unmarried, Nils (1878-79, 1 month), Ingrid (1880-81, 14 months) and the twin Berit (1880, 10 months), Berit (1883-), Sigrid (1886-), to Sletten, Øye. After Ola died Berit was the user untill 2. febr. 1901 when she sold to Torstein O. Øye for 2000 kr and «livaure» (I don’t know the exact meaning of this word, but it’s something to live of). In 1917 Berit lived at Sletten with «livaure» from Sårrbu.Hope this is to some help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.