Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#7030] Albert Karlsen b. 1885 Nøtterøy

Gjest Arne Mikal Mikkelsen
 Del

HilsenMy bestefar Karl Gustav Karlsen son of Augusta Antonsdotter & Severin Karlsson both from Sweden, was born in Styrsvik, Nøtterøy September 21, 1886. He had a brother Albert who may have been born 1885 in Styrsvik, I am trying to find Albert's birth record. Augusta emigrated to Tjome in 1879 to the farm, Haug. I am looking for any records on this family prior to the 1900 census when they were in Tønesberg, Vestfold (with Jorgine Louise Jorgendatter, Severin's second wife). Any and all information will be appreciated.TakkArne Mikal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne Arnesen

Hi Arne :-)If you go to this page, you'll find information concerning Augusta's death: Lenke 05101896(5th of October) Buried: 12101896 Kone/Wife Augusta Antonsdatter Husband: Matros/sailor Severin Karlsen YOB: 1850 Birthplace: Sverige/Sweden Residence: KjøbmandskjærAnne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 5 måneder senere...
Gjest Elisabeth Aarseth Langholm

I had a little check up onMy bestefar Karl Gustav Karlsen son of Augusta Antonsdotter & Severin Karlsson both from Sweden, was born in Styrsvik, Nøtterøy September 21, 1886. He had a brother Albert who may have been born 1885 in Styrsvik, I am trying to find Albert's birth record. Augusta emigrated to Tjome in 1879 to the farm, Haug. I am looking for any records on this family prior to the 1900 census when they were in Tønesberg, Vestfold (with Jorgine Louise Jorgendatter, Severin's second wife). Any and all information will be appreciated.So if you come back here to find if you got more help, I find a little more Please email me privat

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Elisabeth Aarseth Langholm

I had a little check up onMy bestefar Karl Gustav Karlsen son of Augusta Antonsdotter & Severin Karlsson both from Sweden, was born in Styrsvik, Nøtterøy September 21, 1886. He had a brother Albert who may have been born 1885 in Styrsvik, I am trying to find Albert's birth record. Augusta emigrated to Tjome in 1879 to the farm, Haug. I am looking for any records on this family prior to the 1900 census when they were in Tønesberg, Vestfold (with Jorgine Louise Jorgendatter, Severin's second wife). Any and all information will be appreciated.So if you come back here to find if you got more help, I find a little more Please email me privat

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 6 måneder senere...

Elizabeth,Please e-mail me at anp4749@sympatico.ca. I haven't been on the Digitalarkivet for a long time I missed your post to me in May 2002 on this forum.Hope to hear from you soon.Tusen takkArne Mikal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.