Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#7052] Johannes Pedersen, Skedsmo, Akershus - born about

Gjest Dale Tuvey
 Del

Gjest Dale Tuvey

Can anyone assist with information about Johannes Pedersen born about 1787 in Skedsmo, Akershus? He later moved to Sparbu, Nord-Trondelag and died there in 1879. I am seeking information about his parents, grandparents, brothers and sisters etc. I have been unable to find information on-line. Perhaps there is a bygdebok that will help if someone has the appropriate one. Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arne Neegaard

Dale,I found Johannes, age 14 (1787), in the 1801 Census for Skytsmoe (Skedsmo). He is the son of widow Eli Olsdatter, age 54 (1747), and they were living on the Robsrud farm. I will check it out with familysearch.Regards Arne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dale Tuvey

Arne-Thanks for the information, Arne. I am sorry for the delay in acknowledging your help. I left on a business trip just after posting my request and am just now able to sort through and respond to messages received while I was gone. I haven't been able to find any data online about Skedsmo. Maybe someone has a copy of a kirkebok or a bygdebok for Skedsmo that would offer some help. In the meantime thanks for your efforts. Best Wishes, Dale

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.