Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#7445] Adolf Bentson

Gjest Pat hume
 Del

Gjest Pat hume

I am trying to find any trace of my grandfather,Adolf Tediman son of Axel and Johana (nee Larson)Bentson born Norway about 1892.He was a sailor,married in Tasmania 1914.I have searched the census database without finding him, the only relative my mother can recall is a cousin by the name of John Karlsen who also came to Tasmania.As Adolf died when my mother was only three years old,no family history was passed down to us.I am hoping someone may have a connection to the family or can advice me where to search next.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila Normann Christiansen

Hi! Here you have your family in 1900-census; Vestre Moland 1900I don'¨t know anything about that area, but I am sure someone in the forum does! Laila

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berkland

Hi PatI might suggest that you take a look at Bob Rishom's website at http://www.j51.com/~risholmr/ He has quite a bit of information pertaining to Vestre Moland in Birkenes Parish. He also has the bygdeboks for Birkenes and is willing to do lookups. He helped me tremendously in the beginning of my search for my family.Ron Berkland

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Pat Hume

Hi Ron Thank you so much for the information about the website. I was so pleased to also have found Adolf and his family on the census thanks to Laila. As this is the first time that I have used this site I am not to sure of how to reply to Laila so if you read this message thank you ever so much.I visit Adolf's grave and put flowers on for my mother but now I can also put some on for the family we did not know he had. Thank you once again. Pat

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.