Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#7595] Marie Hjerpaasen og Jens Aass, Drammen

Gjest Jorunn Lindzén
 Del

Gjest Jorunn Lindzén

Jens P. Aass was born in Eker in 1847. My father told me his wife was Marie Hjerpaasen. They had at least one daughter, Karen Othilie born 1871 in Drammen, but a family photo indicates more children and my father believed Othilie had a brother named Sigurd (there is a family photo of them together in Bekkelaget where she lived). There are also memories of Paula who is believed to be Othilie's sister or perhaps cousin. I cannot find Marie anywhere. Can anyone help?Best regards,Jorunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lars Løkkebø

HelloI find Jens P. Aass borned 1847 in Eiker in the 1900 census. He is then living in Gjetergade in Drammen. It stands in the census that he not was married.Lars

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Bjerke

Not much of a help, but the name Hjerpaasen could indicate that Marie came from Asker. Hjerpaasen is a farm in Asker, spelling Jærpaas in 1865. Good luck!Rune

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jorunn Lindzén

Yes, I think you are both right. I have noticed that wherever I find Jens Aass, he never seems to be married, and yet Karen Othilie was born in 1872 so he should be married in 1900. I have thought that perhaps they are no longer married by 1900. My father talked about Padderud and I believe that is the same area as Hjerpaasen and this must be where Marie is from.Jorunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lars Løkkebø

And Padderud is, I think, in the same area as Rune wrote abouth Hjerpaasen. It's a little water between Lier and Asker with the name Padderudvannet.Lars

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jorunn Lindzén

I have tried searching on everything to do with Hjerpaasen and Padderud and can come up with nothing that seems to be my Marie. I cannot find any of the children Aass either. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.Best regards,Jorunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.