Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#7698] Hanna Solli nee Ledsaak

Gjest Jens  Robert Johnsen
 Del

I am searching for information about my aunt, Hanna Solli nee Ledsaak. She was born at Ledsaak, Fosnes in 1892. She may have used the name Hanna Eliasdtr. She died in 1948. Hanna was a nurse. According to unreliable family history she may have married and took the surname of Solli [sp ?]. She may have moved to Holm in Vestfold. Did she have any children?Hanna had two sisters and a brother who died at an early age. Sister; Laura was born 1888 & died in 1948. Laura moved with her parents from Ledsaak to Valvika in 1921.Eldest sister was my mother, Anne Marie Hansine Eliasdtr emigrated in 1906 to Duluth, Minnesota. She married my father Jens Olaf Johnsen in 1920. Anne was born at Ledsaak in Feb, 28, 1884. She died in 1944 when I was 17.This family was related to Brandso family from the area of Bangsund.I wish to obtain any sort of history and data about this family that can be found.Mange Takk; there; that is my limit of Norwegian. Oh: "trollott guteunge" used to come my way from time to time.Sincerely, J. R. Johnsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Geir K. Eide

I can`t help you that much, but I suppose this is the family at the 1900 census.However there is one info that confuse me a litle.The person that I suppose is Hanna`s father (Elias Jakobs.Leedsak) is recorded as unmarried.An error or ? Jakob and Lavina is recorded as Elias`parents.Fosnes 10 68 2 Ledsaak Leilænd.3010 1 Jakob Eriks. Ledsaak m b hf g Bygselmand gårdbr 1828 Vemundvik NT n s3011 Lavina Ledsaak k b hm g Bygselkone 1817 t n s3012 Elias Jakobs. Ledsaak m b s ug Arbeider ved Gaardsbrug 1855 t n s3013 Helene Ledsaak k b Sønnekone g Tjenestepige ved Gaardsbrug 1857 Kolvereid NT n s3014 Anne Ledsaak k b Sønnedatter ug Tjenestepige ved Gaardsbrug 1887 t n s3015 Laura Ledsaak k b Sønnedatter ug Sønnedatter 1888 t n s3017 Hanna Ledsaak k b Sønnedatter ug Sønnedatter 1892 t n s3018 Olaf Ledaak m b Sønnesøn ug Sønnesøn 1898 t n sBest regards Geir Eide

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hei Geir, The relationship of Elias Magnus Jakobsen Ledsaak to Anne Helene Hansdtr Ledsaak nee Brandso is interesting. Family history says that Elias is married to Helene. Soking i folketellingene fraRHD says that Helene is married but Elias is not. Do you know of a way to reach the church records to resolve the question?Thank you for the input, J. R.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Geir K. Eide

Actually, I think this is an error, Jens Robert. Because, indirectly, the census says Helene is Elias` wife.Elias is mentioned as son of Jakob and Lavina. Helene is mentioned as wife of their son ("Sønnekone").By the way here is the 1865 census showing Elias and his parents at the same farmDigitalarkivet: 1865-telling for 1748 Fosnæs. [22643/20]Rettar til dataene: Digitalarkivet 628 9 197 Salsbruget Fosnæs Fosnæs Ledsaag 223 14013 4 1 Jacob Eriks. Husfader Gaardbruger og Leilænning g 38 m Namsos Prgj. 1 6 6 3 1 2 54014 5 Lavina Samuelsd. hans Kone g 49 k Fosnæs Prgj.4015 6 Erik J. Jacobs. deres Søn hjelper Faderen med Gaardsbruget ug 16 m Fosnæs Prgj.4016 7 Samuel K. Jacobs. deres Søn ug 13 m Fosnæs Prgj.4017 8 Berhoff M. Jacobs. deres Søn ug 12 m Fosnæs Prgj.4018 9 Elias M. Jacobs. deres Søn ug 11 m Fosnæs Prgj.Best regards Geir Eide

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.