Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#8867] Sjøfartsannotasjonruller

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen

Recently, I read that prior to 1911 in Norway, information about sailors was kept in two different kinds of records. Those who went to sea at a young age (15-16), were registered in 'Sjøfartsannotasjonruller'. Later, they were transferred to the 'Sjøfartshovedrulle'. I have tried to find seaman's records for my grandfather, but have not had any luck so far. I believe he may have gone to sea quite young. Perhaps there is a record of him in these 'Sjøfartsannotasjonruller'? Does anyone know where these records are kept? Are they held in the Statsarkiv? If an archivist at the Statsarkiv said my grandfather was not listed in the seamen's rolls, does that mean he is not in any of these lists? I know there must be a record of him somewhere!I will appreciate any advice.Hilsen, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.