Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#10295] Can anyone help me find my Family?

Gjest Ron Gulbranson
 Del

Gjest Ron Gulbranson

Can anyone help me find parents of Ole Halvorsen. Born in Ullensaker in 1776. Wifes name is kari Larsdtr. Ole Halvorsen Skøyen, and Kari Larsdatter Sletteskrabben, married in Enebakk 1804. They had 15 children from 1804 to 1841.1st 2 in Enebakk, some in Ullensaker, and last two in Oyer. I would like to find parents of Ole and Kari, and where they are from.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
Gjest Wenche Schjoll

Hi, I have done som research and come up with the following information about your relatives from www.familysearch.org and www.digitalarkivet.no Christening of Ole Halvorsen 5 October 1777[url="http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/igi/individual_record.asp?recid=100234253144&lds=1®ion=12®ionfriendly=Norway&juris1=Norw9Aker&juris2=Aker&juris3=&juris4=®ionfriendly=&juris1friendly=Akershus&juris2friendly=&juris3friendly=&juris4friendly=>LenkeMarriage of Ole Halvorsen and Kari Larsdatter 21 January 1804LenkeThere are several candidates listed for Kari Larsdatter, so you have to have a closer look into ie the marriage of Ole and Kari to get more information about her. You will also find the listing of all the children of Ole Halvorsen and Kari Larsdatter born in Akershus (Enebakk and Ullensaker) and Oppland (Øyer) at:Lenke The Census of 1801 list Ole and his two sisters together with father Halvor and mother Gulbjør at the farm Lusten in Ullensaker, Akershus.Lenke This could be the Christening of Halvor 17 June 1753 (father: Augustinus and mother:Anna)LenkeThis could be the Christening of Gulbjør 17 October 1745Lenke The marriage of Halvor and Gulbjør 18 April 1776Lenke The children of Halvor and Gulbjør in addition to OleAugustius 1780LenkeDorthe 1782LenkeAnne 1785

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila N. Christiansen

Hi Ron! I am sorry to say, I don't think Wenche has found the right family for you. The Ole Halvorsen in the 1801-census did not marry Kari Larsdatter. Also, this Ole died in 1815. THis according to Ullensaker Bygdebook.The bygdebook tells that Ole Halvorsen, son of Halvor Augustinussen married Berte Olsdatter from Bogstad farm. THey got two children.Another thing, the farm name is Lauten, not Lausten as the census say.I don't have the churchrecords for Ullensaker right now, but a lookup in those could give a farmname when they were christened.It is a Ole Halvorsen in Enebakk in 1801-census 25 yrs old. That could be your Ole, since he married in Enebakk. Happy hunting!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila Kornstad

Hello Ron, I have sent you information about this family earlier. How do you know that Ole Halvorsen was born in Ullensaker? And how do you know that Ole and Kari in Enebakk are the same people as Ole and Kari in Ullensaker and Øyer? Kari Larsdatter in Enebakk, who first was married to Halvor Larsen, was born abt. 1773. If she had a child in 1841, she would have been 68 years old! A medical sensation at that time!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila N. Christiansen

Hi everyone, and Laila! Ok. I have 'talked' with Ron. He has all the information he needs on the family. If we take a look at the date on his query, it is over a month old! And, as we all know, that is a long time on Digitalarkivet as long as there are 2-3 Laila's present :o))So, as I understand the mail from Ron today, he has the information.But, as I told Ron, he should put some of the info here, maybe some relatives will see it!!another Laila

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.