Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#11198] Emelie Josophine Johnsdatter Moe

Gjest Kathy Moe
 Del

Gjest Lars Sandberg

Hi, you will find them here: Lenkein the Trondheim census in 1865. John Moe 42 years born in Orkdal and wife Olava 37 years born in Trondheim with their 4 daughters and 3 sons.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I do know about their past. I am hoping to find who she married. We are from her brother Olaf. Have also found relatives from Christine, Maria, and William(Wilhelm). Lars are you related to Crhistine? Her daughter Jenny married a Sandberg.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Marlene Sandberg Hurney

Lars, I am interested if you are from the Sandberg's who lived in Buskrud, Skogen & Fosnes? It is my grandmother, Jenny Holmer, who married Edvind Stokfelt Sandberg. We come from Abel Henricsson Sandberg b. 1751 d. 1883 and Siri(Sigrid) Olsdatter b. 1756 d. 1842 in Skogen, Norway. Jenny Holmer was Christine Petrine Moe Holmer's daughter. If you are from this branch of the Sandberg tree, I have a connection for you in Norway to some 5,000 ancestors down to today. Please reply.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Marlene Sandberg Hurney

Lars, I am sorry to hear you are not connected to our Sandberg Tree. Arnstein Rønning, are you connected to us? We have Ronning's in our tree also. Two of my father's brother's were raised by Ronning families near Beresford, SD, USA.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnstein Rønning

Sorry, Emelie, I do not think so. I am born in Skogn, but my Rønning-family is very 'exclusive'. Among living Rønning-people to-day, it is just me and my sisters/brothers (+ our off-springs) and a realtive in Sweden, beeing of 'our' branch! Rønning is a very common name in Norway (more than 5.000 living persons to-day).

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.