Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#12210] A message for Ketil Harbek

Gjest Kristin L. Gibbons
 Del

Gjest Kristin L. Gibbons

In March 2002 you wrote me some excellent information on Borre, my great-grandfather's birthplace. I did not know how to thank you, but have recently thought perhaps I could contact you in this manner since I note that you use the forum fairly frequently. I have only used the users' forum that one time so am not familiar with how best to make use of it. I hope this message gets to you, because your help was of much assistance to me, and it was kind of you to give me so much detail. I am trying to put together a family history of my paternal grandparents, both of whom came from Norway -- my grandfather from Amoy, near Stavanger, and my grandmother from Halden. We visited Norway for the third time last summer, and spent three weeks travelling around and enjoying ourselves very much. If only it weren't so expensive! Again, many thanks.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 uker senere...
Gjest Ketil Harbek

Thank you for those kind words! Actually, I did not notice your above message untill today, because the activity in this forum is so high that a message may 'disappear' from the front page in less than 24 hours. As Horten used to be my home town, I think everyone should be well informed about such a nice place. Thanks again!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.