Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#13276] Nord Torpa Gards

Gjest Lisa Goplin Butler
 Del

Gjest Lisa Goplin Butler

In Amerika, we have 'plat maps' that are basically maps of all the gards in an area, such as a county. Do such maps exist for Nord Torpa, Land, Oppland, specifically the Store Goplen and Lillegoplen gards and thier sub gards and other surrounding gards? If so, how would I obtain one? Do any exist on the internet or could someone scan one for me?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Rustad

Lisa; also put a query at http://slektshistorielaget.no/ which is the web site for Gjøvik and Toten Slekthistorielag (G. and T. Historical Society) Probably you know; 'somewhere'there's a Family Book on the Goplen Family?? I can't remember where and when i noticed it - maybe it was at the address above or at Oppland County Library? Have a look at the links! Now the 'bygdebok' is awailable for Torpa too.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jon Harald Haug

I don't know how detailed you want your maps, but in the scale of 1:50,000 there is a series of 728 maps available which cover the whole of Norway. On those maps you'll find virtually every farm and its position, but not farm boundaries, and usually not titles like 'lille' or 'store'. These maps are commercially available in bookstores, at least they can be provided in a couple of days. 'Your' map is sheet 1817 III, Follebu. You'll find the Goplen (Goplum) farms in the SW corner of that map. To obtain a better orientation, it's recommended to buy also the adjacent map of Dokka (sheet 1816 IV) which covers the central parts of the Nordre Land municipality.Two Norwegian internet shops may be used: Statens Kartverk (the editor) [url="http://www.statkart.no/IPS/statkart.no/?MODULE=SKWebshop;ACTION=ProductGroup.publicOpen;ID=19;index=441>Lenkeor the big Norwegian bookstore Tanum

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.