Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#13597] rogne s.,ostre slidre and slidre prgj.

Gjest thelma knight
 Del

Gjest thelma knight

i am not sure i am doing this right i would like to know where and what parish to look for this person engebret erikson born 1825 married to ragnild trondsdatter. she died in ringebu in 1865 . their first child was born 1854 in slidre prgj. thank you e mail tlknight@maxminn.com

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

He came from Kolstad in Øystre Slidre parish:LenkeGeir Beitrusten has published two volumes on the farms and families of Øystre Slidre, Køllstad/Kollstad will be found in part B (1987).Parish registers of Slidre/Øystre Slidre are found at Statsarkivet i Hamar, but they are also available om microfilm through the libraries of the LDS.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest thelma knight

thank you for your replys it helped me very much. sorry i was slow in reply but i had to look up norwegian words to get to the reply place. i went to the site and copied information thank you very much

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.