Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#18271] Helmer Nils Hanson son of Hans Hanson from Olso

Gjest Nancy (Fostervold) Halvorson
 Del

Hi , There is a person on the rootsweb site looking for a Helmer Nels Hanson (or Helmar Nils) son of Hans Hanson. She thinks Helmer was born March 4, 1884 in Oslo. That may not be 100% correct. They came to America about 1890, not sure on that either. It was told that Helmer was 6 years old when he came. Do these names sound familiar to anyone. She has been trying to find them for 2 years. Everyone has helped me with my family, I thought I would write and take a chance for her with her family. Nancy

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila N. Christiansen

Nancy, maybe you could get her in here? Since she is on the internet, she is able to come here, there is always more information, and it would be lots of extra work if all the questions should go through you. Laila

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Marianne Hella

In the 1875 census there are 117 Hans Hanson (Hansen/Hansøn etc) in Oslo in the right agegap (born 1844-1864).... More information is needed to find the right one -

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila N. Christiansen

That is why we need to talk directly to the person that asked for information in the first place.Lots of information can be found in US that might give a lead.Laila

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I have written to her and told her about this site. She seems to have very little information to go on, and the names are common, which makes it extra difficult. I'll look through all the Hans and see if any look like a match. Thanks, Nancy

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

How about Hans Christian Hansen married to Nikoline Christens. Franck - December 27, 1868 at Domkirken Vor Frelser parish, Olso? Hans father - Hans Thoresen Nikoline's father - August Fredericksen Franck. Does anyone have any information on these people? Thanks, Nancy

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi Nancy! The 1900-census in US will give the immigration year, and that might help. Also, it will give his birth month and his year. And, I would think he lived with his parents in 1900, so it would also give his mothers first name! so, where did they live in 1900?I think Hans and Nikoline is a long shot, those names are so common. Lots of people that went to the us said they were from Oslo, but were from other places. Laila

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Roger Thauland

Has anyone looked at the Helmer N Hanson, born that date, on the igi at familysearch? Born Oslo, died 1960 in North Dakota? He has 4 entries by lds members. Roger. ..there is some detail about the parents..maybe this is already old news..?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 måneder senere...
 Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.