Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#18336] Ragnild Ormsdatter Fjone, Nissedal - flyttet hun til Drangedal?

Gjest Lill Ann Parry
 Del

Gjest Lill Ann Parry

From Sannes about Halvor Haraldsen:Harald's father acquired all of Singusdal and Halvor received it. The probate had not been completed from Halvor's father Harald before Halvor died. Ragnhild received half of Singusdal with right of use for the rest.I believe that Ragnhild Ormsdatter who ended up on Singusdal in Drangedal is the same person as Ragnhild Ormsdatter Fjone, but other than time frame and her name, I have no real proof that they are the same person.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Andersen

Due to the arrow-) you lost the first part of your entry. Here it is: Orm Gjermundsen Fjone and Ragnhild Torjusdattter Fjone had a daughter Ragnhild Ormsdatter Fjone. I have no birth date for her, but if I had to guess I would say around the middle 1600's. Nothing more was known about her.In Drangedal, in both Sannes, Drangedal med Tørdal and Holte's Slektregister for Drangedal, there is Ragnhild Ormsdatter. She is married four times. This is from her burial entry 19 Sep 1710 Ragnhild was married four times. The names of her first two husbands are not known. She married the first time at the age of 20. Her first husband only lived 1 1/2 years and 3 weeks. They had a son. Her second husband lived 32 weeks after the marriage and they had a daughter, but her third husband survived for 2 1/2 years and they had two daughters. Her last husband lived for 19 years after their marriage, but they had no children. She died at the age of 55 years and 35 weeks. The two known husbands are Halvor Haraldsen Kjeldal/Singusdal and Christen Ansteinsen Li/Singusdal. Halvor is the son of Harald Jonsen Kjeldal in Lunde. Christen the son of Anstein Lie (Li u/Lensegrav, Drangedal)From Sannes about Halvor Haraldsen: Harald's father acquired all of Singusdal and Halvor received it. The probate had not been completed from Halvor's father Harald before Halvor died. Ragnhild received half of Singusdal with right of use for the rest. I believe that Ragnhild Ormsdatter who ended up on Singusdal in Drangedal is the same person as Ragnhild Ormsdatter Fjone, but other than time frame and her name, I have no real proof that they are the same person.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lill Ann Parry

Thank you Tor, for correcting the text display.Knut,I have visited the Kviteseid site, but other than Ragnild's sister Anne Ormsdatter Fjone, I did not find Ragnild. Did I miss something?Lill Ann

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.