Arkivverket
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jeanie Bergeson

[#18435] Bark Talisman Passenger List, Depart Stavanger Ap 29, 1857; Arrive Quebec Jun 15

Guest Jeanie Bergeson

I am looking for the passenger list for the sailing ship Talisman, which I believe my ancestors came to America (Quebec, Canada) on. The ship departed Stavanger April 29, 1857 and arrived in Quebec on June 15, 1857.The names of my relatives include Anna Bergerson and her five children: Anna, Hadle, Berge, Mallene, and Anna.They originated from the parish of Fister (christening records are stored here). I believe the town they came from was Sandangerhougen on the Randoen Island. An obituary I recently found indicates the youngest child was confirmed in the Lutheran church in 1854 at Hyelmeland by pastor Thaulow.

Guest Olaf Hansen

Take a look at these pages:LenkeThey have no ship-name, but the peoples names are there.-Olaf...

Guest Jeanie Bergeson

Thanks Olaf...My people are here. I don't understand all the column headings and what everything means. I trust there is an English translation somewhere that I will be able to find when I have more time.

Guest Tor Andersen

If you just change from spraak n to e after opening the link you will get the correct headings as here Lenke

Sign in to follow this