Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#18706] Probate in Norfjord (Loen gard)

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

Could I please see the contents of the probate record for Hans Hansen Loen and Brite Aamundsdatter -- 1744-1747 -- page 419b, protocol 9.I am trying to locate the parents of my 5th g-grandmother, Anna Hansdatter, b. ca 1712, and married to Magne Jørgensen.Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

The probate is dated May 3, 1746, and Hans Hansen Loen and Brite Aamundsdatter left two daughters, Mellene Hansdtr,married to Simen Hougen, and Anna, married to Magne Jørgensen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Many thanks, Yngve, for this information. I have a question. Is it possible that this probate was recorded in 1746, but Hans and Brite died later? I found burial records at Loen for Berthe Amundsdatter died 80 y.o. on 16 Oct 1757; and Hans Hansen died 81 y.o. on 27 Dec 1763. Do you think these are the same people mentioned in that probate record?Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

Many people would have the probate court to divide their belongings between their heirs if they had decided to 'retire'. That seems to be the case here, Hans Hansen and Berthe Amundsdatter seems to have left their farm to their daughter and son-in-law in 1746. It is very likely Hans Hansen/Berteh Amundsdatter, parents of Malene and Anna, are the persons registered in 1757 and 1763.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.