Arkivverket
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Corrine Spector

[#20040] Carl Magnus Svanberg , bødkermester in Bergen, Swedish

Guest Corrine Spector

3 x grandfather( 6/18/1796-9/8/ 1850) Carl Magnus Svanberg m. 10/23/1822 Anna Maria Jacobsen ( 6/23/1798-3/2/1880 )KK. They had 7 children: Dorthea (1823), Nils Magnus (1825) Elin (1828-49) Christine (1830),Carl Magnus (1833-49), Ann Marie (1838), Erik Johan (1843). Nils Magnus= 2x grandfather. Wish to find 3 x grandfather birthplace & parents names. He was Swedish, but I have no further information.

Guest Yngve Nedrebø

Carl Magnus Svanberg was born in 'Halmstad, Sverrig', and the son of Nils Svanberg.

Guest Otto Jørgensen

In the census 1865 1875 1900 there are a lot of persons named Svanberg. Are they all related ?With so many people with the same name, I would believe this might be several families or ?

Guest Knut Johannes Erstad

To Yngve Nedrebø: Where did you got the informastion about the birth of Carl Magnus Svanberg and his swedish father?

Guest Yngve Nedrebø

According to the marriage (Korskirken, Bergen, Oct. 23, 1822): Carl Magnus Svanberg uk bødkermester, born June 18, 1796, and Anna Maria Jacobsen, born June 23 1798 Okt 23 1822 KK. From the duplicate register, born 'Halmstad i Sverige', living in Bergen at 23-19, son of 'Bødker Arbeidsmand Nils Swanberg'.

Sign in to follow this