Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#21370] Help with Brunlanes Kirkebok, Vestfold 1820-30

Gjest Vidar Larsen
 Del

Gjest Vidar Larsen

I would be grateful if somebody could help me interpret the Ministerial Kirkebok for Brunlanes in Vestfold for the 1820-30.When my great-great grandmother Anne Kirstine Hansdatter married in Berg Church in Brunlanes on January 1st in 1851 it was informed that she was 27 years old, born in Helgeroen and that her father was Hans Hansen. In March (10/3) 1849 she had a child christen in Stavern (Fredriksvern) church and at that time it was stated that she came from Holhjem farm (in Brunlanes).Having purchased microfiche copies of the Ministerial Kirkebok (MINI 2), I found a possible entry on page 181 (entry no 53), born? okt 1823, Anne Kirstine to Hans ? (possibly Hansen) and ?? (Mother's name was unreadable but could be Inger something or other).The quality of the writing in kirkeboka made any search for a marriage or other christening records meaningless with one exception. On page 258 in November 1830 (entry no 46) Hans Hansen and Inger Gulleksdatter from Holjem had a male child christen. These scraps of information seemed to fit nicely together.However having purchased Klokkerboka for Brunlanes (KLOK I1) I find on page 117 (entry no 53) Anne Kirstine Hansdatter's mother name clearly recorded as Anne Kirstine Gulleckdatter from Helgeroen. A mistake by the klokker or did mother and daughter have the same first and middle name? I would be grateful if anybody could solve this ‘mystery' for me and if possible find a marriage record for Hans and Inger/Anne Kirstine.PS I read Norwegian, no need to answer in English.Mvh Vidar.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.