Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#21521] Boel Marie Johansdatter- bn 1824 Idd Halden (Fredrickshald) Norway

Gjest Jan Webb
 Del

Gjest Jan Webb

Looking for information on Boel Marie Johansdatter bn 1824 Idd Norway. Her parents were Johannes Olsen & Pernille Olsdatter.She had a daughter (Johanne) Petronelle Jensdatter -bn 19 Feb 1843 or 1846 Idd Father was Jens Olsen ..I am not sure what happened to him?Boel re-married Carl Brynildsen bn 1824 in Sverige(Sweden)Apparently Petronelle's parents died very young? Being that Petronelle was deaf & she went to a deaf school in Oslo to become a seamstress. I am not sure if she live at the school or not?If you can help me with any information I would be very grateful.I am not sure if Boel had any brothers or sisters or if Jens or Carl had any brothers or sisters??Mange Takk Janice

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Asbjørn Schjølberg

Hi Janice! From the church records for Idd 1824 we find that Boel Maria Johannesdatter was born April 15, and baptized May 2nd s y. Parents: Johannes Olsen and Pernille Olsdatter. I suppose yuo knew that already. Then to Petronelle: She was born, according to the church records, in Idd March 19.th and baptized April 12.th 1846. Parents Jens Olsen, Fredrikshald and Boel Marie Johannesdtr. They were not married. If so desired you may have the rest of the information by giving me your E-mail adress. For further data I shall need some more time. Greetings Asbjørn (aschjoel@online.no)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Webb

Hi Asbjorn,Mange takk for your information...I did have Petronella born 19 Feb 1846 then I think I saw the year 1843 somewhere else?Questions for you ? Did Jens Olsen marry? Have children? Did Boel & Carl Brynildsen have any children?What happened to Boel? Carl? Jens?My email address is jilawebb@hotmail.com or ji_webb@telus.netTakk Janice

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Asbjørn Schjølberg

Hi Jan. Carl Brynildsen and Boel Maria Johannesdatter was married 8. okt 1848 in Idd church - both at the age of 24. Carls father was Brynild Andersen. In 1865 Boel and Carl lived at Korsegaarden, in Aas, Akershus, and Johanne stayed with them. According to the church registry they moved from Idd in 1858 but the note is made 27. june 1861 with a remark 'They moved away about three years ago'. No child moved with them, and they have no children, apart from Johanne in 1865 when they live at Korsegaarden. Lets hope that someone else can help you with what happened after that. I'll send the details to your mail adress. Asbjørn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.