Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#21552] Mandal death records of 1938-1945

Gjest Joan King
 Del

Gjest Joan King

I would like to find my grandmother, Sophie Pedersen, wife of Kristian, who died around 1940. I don't know anything about her except that I think she was born in 1886. She and Kristian had a farm in Mandal and 4 children, all born in the US. They returned to Norway and left for the US again in 1936, leaving Sophie behind. How do I research her death record?Thanks, Joan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lars G. Hukkelaas

Dear Joan.I can not answer you question, but I have another one: I am looking for Shierley Phyllis Fredrikson KING. She is born 16 nov 1928 in St. Louis county VIRGINIA and died 1 may 1993 in Hennepin MN. I know that Shierley got married and have tree children. Is there any connection between your and Shierleys family? With Regards Lars.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 måneder senere...
Gjest Joan King

Lars:I am very sorry I didn't answer earlier. I did not see your query.Unfortunately, I am not related to your Shirley Phyllis Fredricksen King. I wish I were so I could help you. Good luck.Joan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.