Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#22869] Stange, Hedmark, Norway (Wolla / Volla Family)

Gjest Dale Nelson
 Del

Gjest Dale Nelson

I need some help in finding the ancesters of Christopher Engebretsen (born 1809 Sondre Wolla-Stange Prestegaard and died in 1879) and his wife, Ingri Pedersdtr.Lee (born 1807 Oyer? and died 1875). They were married on 29 June 1842 and had sons Peder Mathias Christophersen (1851-1927) & Engebret Christophersen (1843-1929). The 1865 census has the family at Volla, Stange (Langengen), Hedmark. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rolf Lindstad

Sorry, I can't help you directely with the family you asking for.., but I can see you use 'linstad' in your keywords.I have information about Lindstad, in Lillehammer and S-Odal if that can help you. But some family's use the letter 'd' other don't.Sincerly Rolf

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rolf Lindstad

By the way, I also have information about Volla under the farm Søndre Skjulstad, S-Odal, Hedmark if that can interesst you.Rolf

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 uker senere...
Gjest Steinar Vasaasen

Hedmark Slektshistorielag (The Genealogical Society of Hedmark) may have som information about Kristoffer Engebretsen. We have a web site: http://www.hedmarkslekt.no and an email adress. post(a)hedmarkslekt.no.Best wishes from Steinar Vasaasen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dale Nelson

Thank you Rolf & Steinar for your responses. I used the name Linstad in my query because of one reference to the Volla name coming from Linstad-Volla but never understood the connection. I'll be sure to look at the site Steinar recommended. Many thanks - Dale

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Gunn Huglen

Hello! I will try to search for your family in my Stange- Bygdebooks. This is your fam. in 1865 cencus from Stange. Lenke If I find informations in my books I will contact you. If you give me your e-mail ad. I can send copies from the books to you privat. My ad. is ghug@frisurf.no Gunn Huglen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Hello! I got your mail today. I will scand some information from my Stange-books to you private. I wonder if this is your Engebret Olsen and Eli Christhophersdatter, in 1801 c. Stange. They are working at Stange Prestegård, both unmarried. Lenke I found a marriage on Fam. s. In Ringebu ( Gudbrandsdalen) 27 Des 1805, Names Engebret Olsen & Elie Christensdatter. ) The age of Engebret in 1801 cencus says he is born 1770, and Eli b. 1773. Gunn Huglen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dale Nelson

Thanks for all the help. The Engebret & Eli who are unmarried @ Stange in 1801 are more then likely my ancestors. I am stumbling over where Frevolden in Gulbradalen is. Is the record refering to the Gudbrandsdalen Valley which spans through several districts including Ringebu? It looks like the Engebret & Eli in Ringebu stayed and raised their family in Ringebu and are note of the same family. Eli's family is associated with the Pladsen & Stenaasen name in Stange. Could their be another name for this farm in Stange? Thanks again. Dale

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Hello ! I have been searching a little in my Stange-books. There is a farm named FRISVOLD there. In 1865 cencus from Stange You will find 2 farms starting with FRISVOLD. Here is one of them. Lenke In Ringebu, Gudbrandsdalen, I did not find a farmname, Frevold. If you think Frisvold in Stange is of interest, I can scand some pages from my book and send to your by e-mail. Best regards from Gunn H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I forgot to tell that the first farmer on Frisvold was a man named ENGEBRET FRISVOLD from(1625-1661) he used the farm. My be your man has got his name from a 'forfather'. Yust an idea. Gunn.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.