Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#23165] Anne Sofie Borresdatter - Eftang

Gjest Jeff Erickson
 Del

Gjest Jeff Erickson

The Tjolling bygdebok shows that Anne Sofie was born at Eftang M. br nr 3 in 1863 to Borre Waaal Hansen and Kristine Marie Jacobsdatter.A death entry shows an Anne Sofie Borresdatter died at Eftang on 11 nov 1862 aged 9. Was she also a daughter of Borre and Kristine. ID6715Does anyone have the kirkebok?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here you can find some information from EFTANG farms, on VESTFOLD-GÅRDER. I am sorry the text is only in Norwegian, but you can have a look at a picture of one of the Farmhouses taken summer 2003. http://vf.disnorge.no/ Gunn H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Hi! You must click on the menu VESTFOLD GÅRDER. Then to E , and there I do hope you find Eftang information. I have 'Tjølling Bygdebøker' if you would like me to give you more information or copies. Gunn H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I you make a parents search for Børre Waal Hansen and Kristine Marie Jacobsdatter you will find a lot of children listed. You will find two daughters named Anne Sophie. The oldest probably dead before the second Anne S.was born. Lenke Gunn H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Håkestad

Hei Jeff!I have verifyed the church register for Børre Waal Hansen’s children and I am unable to find an earlier Anne Sofie. All of them is born in Tjølling.My theory is: She was a foster child. An illegitimate child, named Anne Sofie is born in the current period.Med hilsen Kjell.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Hello! I tried a new search on FAM. S. ( parents Børre Waal Hansen and Kristine Marie Jacobsdatter) I found Anne Sophie Borgersen Chr. 29 May 1859 , Tjølling, Vestfold Batch nr. 423933, dates 1835-1859, (Film) Second , Anne Sofie Borgersen Chr. 23 Aug 1863, Tjølling , Vestfold. B. Nr. 423934, 1860-1878. In the Tjølling bygdebok, as child nr. 7 Anne Sofie b. 1863 m. to Amund Johannesen, Mo from Telemark. They lived at Eftang S. nr. 13. She died in 1944. 6 children listed. The Fam. s. information is not always correct. If you do not have the Childrens name I can copy them for you. Gunn Huglen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.